Deuce

DZ.commers who really exist.

Are you a real person? Or are you some weirdo getting a thrill creating a false internet persona?

I'm a real person, and shitload of you have met me, and I've met a ton of y'all.

I'd kind of like to have some sort of "reality" rating for posters that would let us know who to take seriously.

I normally don't get involved to much with posters I don't know really exist, but I've seen it happen.

Are you real?

Can you prove it?

Is that you John Wayne?

I've never met you, so I don't believe you exist. And since you are not real, I am not posting a reply to something that never could have been written by someone that doesn't exist.

For all I know, you could be a potato that is trying to fool us all.

I really need more sleep and some warmer weather.

I am real. I've met you and have actually worn your jump suit. So i definately know you are real. You can proove my realness for me. You have pics of me in my happy place...B| I've met quite a few folks from this site. not enough but but a few...

B|

[soothing voice]Whoooooo! Deuuuuuuce......you must kill all kittens....kiiiiiiilllllll kittens.......[/soothing voice]

When people see how much I drink they tend to ask me how I'm still here, to which I always reply, "I may very well not be..."

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

WE should start a Verified poster certificate or something

HH will vouch for the Greenies who will vouch for whomever they've met personally.Anyone else will need to be vouched for by at least 3 verified posters to be considered "authentic"...

Then we can all get another # ;)

I've lurked some of your jumps JP, does that make me real?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1