skybytch

parachutist memorial page for JP?

Like many of us did, I spent much of yesterday reading a lot of JP's old posts. In this one he requested the following -

I was so very proud to have been on Shannon's memorial page. If I ever have to get one, make sure she's on mine.

In the same thread he posted the attached pic. (Warning - probably not safe for viewing if you aren't someplace where you are comfortable bawling your eyes out again...)

So, he told us what he wanted. Now it's up to us to make it happen.

Did you contact Anita about doin' the spread?

No, but thanks for the idea! I'll shoot her a message.

If someone with a paypal account could step up and handle the $$ end, that'd be wonderful. I would but I have neither a paypal account or a bank account.

And knowing how people are here, we also need to figure out where to send the excess...

Iwan has volunteered his Paypal account.

[email protected]

He said to make sure you put a note on there that it is for JP's page.

I think if more is collected than is needed for the page, the excess should go to Corinne and the girls.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks Lisa, for starting the thread, and Iwan, for volunteering your paypal account.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think if more is collected than is needed for the page, the excess should go to Corinne and the girls.

It's been suggested that any excess go toward a tuition fund for the girls. They attend a private school and I know that having them attend that school was very important to JP.

It's been suggested that any excess go toward a tuition fund for the girls. They attend a private school and I know that having them attend that school was very important to JP.

I'll make sure that happens.

Iwan,

Can I send you a check???

Pretty please, ya sexy boy with da big thingy!!! :)

MUAH :-*
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Not a problem.

For others: if you are not comfortable with Paypal and prefer to send a check as well, send me an email at iwanvdschoor (at) yahoo.com asking for my address..

Iwan

I already know where to stalk you...:P

Thanks for taking the collections.

Sadly, I would be honored to design JP's page. I'm the one who designed Shannon's and I remember JP's quote too. So terribly sad it became a reality.

I was so very proud to have been on Shannon's memorial page. If I ever have to get one, make sure she's on mine.

love and hugs to all ~Anita

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

Not sure if this question is appropriate or not but shouldn't this be Sticky and wouldn't the cost of a memorial page be better used for a fund for the Girls? I am just a little torn over that.While it would make everyone feel good to see a memorial page is it really going to help the ones that are hurting the most? I am in no way saying things should be one way or another just thinking out loud (me and the wife already sent money so it makes no difference how it is used)

My Prayers are all with those of you that knew him best. I cannot even fathom how hard it is for you with how much it hurts me having only met him briefly...God be with you..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

funny...I remember taking that picture....was memorial boogie at perris , we sat and talked over about 8 pitchers of beer, I took his camera and started taking pictures......same night i took this one.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas