piisfish

weekend numbers 26-27 may

or later if you're jumping tomorrow...

3 ; 4 ; 0

3rd place at our film festival (videos soon online)
4 jumps, a 4way rw, a 4500ft hop n pop from an An-2, a bellycam video for a friends 1st AFF jump and a 4000ft hop n pop under the rain

edited to update the timezone.. us Swiss people are kinda slow...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Dude I know we're in different time zones but a WHOLE MONTH? Man, just wait until you get to see UFC71. If I were you I'd put money on Rampage.:D

I did 7 jumps on friday and took the rest of the weekend off

My photos

My Videos

:(:3:1

My first hybrid jump. It held for about 4 seconds, but then everything went to shit.

Did a second jump in the rain. Kinda stung.

Final jump of the weekend was a 4,500' H&P which pretty much turned into a elevator ride straight down. Terrible winds.

What a great weekend :)
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

1 : 5: 0

1 Intermediate 4-Way Weekend organized. Six teams on Sat, five on Sunday. I organised tutors, cameras, grouped people based on experience, and ran around making sure people got on the loads they needed. 250 slots, jump numbers from 40 to 450, a Skyvan, a 750XL, a Turbine Beaver, two bridle attachment points torn (by the same person!), and one camera-man chop on Sunday's sunset load. The line-over looked spectacular on video!

I got three hop n pops in when I had a moment, and I filled in for two 4-ways on Sunday afternoon...

"My 4-way team's point is really cute...":11:1

Mostly 4-way video... I spent most of the weekend jumping with my new 4-way team. did some practice jumps on friday, made 6 competition jumps on saturday and a couple of fun jumps on Sunday.

The weather really hasn't cooperated much today... so I'm chillin at home.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

lots:0:0

My boytoy was damn good to me before i left to spend the weekend at the DZ. I'm so glad he's a whuffo.

No jumps cause i was busy busy busy packing. As always a super fun weekend at SDC cause it's the best dz ever. I love my friends. And i'm really enjoying hanging out with my newest freind Raj!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

do blowup dolls count?/4/1

What a great day! Thanks to Squarecanopy for dragging himself out to the DZ just so I would have someone to jump with, even though his shoulder is giving him hell. Too bad our 2 ways sucked donkeys...lol....

First time jumping my new-to-me rig and yay no more rentals!!!

Mile Hi rocked today. I met a lot of really nice people. :)
Oh, and I managed two very brief sit-flys in a RW suit--plus a whole lot of fun tumbling.:D

o.o.o

but hey I blew up BOTH my Roadrace bikes and didn't get to race a singe race B|:S>:(

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

:P:3:0

an 11 way, 9 way, and a 4 way.....all great! There was a guy there from Germany who made his first jump in the US at our little DZ.....and he brought beer.....you really can't beat that!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!