Muenkel

Is there a dz.commer you would most like to meet in person?

YEAH Yoshi wants to meet me!!! Was that a random draw??? aaaahhhh, I want to meet you as well!

no luck of the draw I want to meet everyone on the list...and more...

we all will one day or another..the skydiving community is small enough I am sure many many of our paths will cross in the future!

-yoshi

ie wakarimas( I dont understand)

actually, that's I do understand.

wakarimasen is I don't understand.... that's one of the few words drilled into my brain from my 3 yrs of diagako de Nihongo no kurasu.

I too minored in it cause Japan was about to buy out the world. figured just as nearly everyone in the Western hemisphere speaks English, cause those countries are most influential... then since Japan was most influential of Eastern countries, most people in the east would speak Japanese. Was I WRONG... oh well, looks good on the resume.

Russian is very cool!! Only know a bit of that though - good luck learning it. The alphabet is FUN!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Ok so my spelling sucks.. I forgot the en:S... I think they get the meaning on the phone.. ie being the definitive here... instead of hai wakarimas.

Oh Man.. Cyrillic alphabet.... woo hoo... I know its a bitch...how did they get CCCP for USSR:P

Oh and thanks for saying the kind words about me...Erica, even if they are not deserved:$.
Only a few people here want to meet me and most are other women and I am truely flattered. Squeak wants to meet me.. but I think that is for my ability in his eyes to get extra altitude. He forgets I am not exactly a young hottie and the pilots probably dont want a peek at 50 year old boobies:(

Amazon

oop, missed the ie vs. hai part - see, that's why I don't speak it anymoe.

When I was studying Russian the CCCP actually made sense, but that was about 10 yrs ago & I have NO IDEA now. It is actually fun to learn & once I could read the writing I felt really good. Almost thought I could feel my brain growing :ph34r:. Good luck!

In 5th grade I tried to get a friend from Mexico to teach me Spanish & in return offered to teach them piglatin. They didn't take me up on it :S- hum, wonder why?

Seems like I could study a language w/ a Roman alphabet... but now I'm deciding between Hebrew, Turkish or Polish.

You do deserve the kind words! Prob Squeak don't care how old you, so long as you have boobies ;) - OR he could just actually be a decent person :S & enjoys the go-get um, tear it up, no bones about it attitude you display.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

SkyMama, Laurel, Misskriss, that Crazy Ivan Kid and Jtval. Yep! Thats just about enough for a sex-way.
Too many to name.

Little 'ole me? You are too sweet. Come see me at Gold Coast in Mississippi and I'll also be at the Chicks Rock boogie.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

... i dont know who the pink mafia is though.... do you jump in spaceland?
-yoshi

Pink Mafia sisters are at lots of dropzones around the country. We started out at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS, which is still where the largest concentration of Pink Mafia sisters are located. You never know when you may run into one. B| We are some bad-ass chicas.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Cool, be there next year. This year need to go to Texas, California, and Eloy in December.

Haven't been in the F quarters in about 4 years....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Pink Mafia sisters are at lots of dropzones around the country. We started out at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS, which is still where the largest concentration of Pink Mafia sisters are located. You never know when you may run into one. We are some bad-ass chicas.

in that case I want to meet you too:)

-yoshi

OOPS.. and I had thought of you too, it was one of those lost between the transfer from head to hand things....

So.. add Kreg and also DiverDriver... Now to read the next 30 posts to figure out who else I missed
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Dude. It's PowerPuff. There's nothing powderpuff about Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup.

Yeah....those really sound like three bad dudettes. I would dread meeting them in a dark alley. ;)

Thanks for the correction. I don't have kids of my own, so I'm not up on all the hip new stuff.

(...and I'm REALLY hoping you know these names from osmosis, and not from actual study....) :)

Don

(...and I'm REALLY hoping you know these names from osmosis, and not from actual study....)

It's one of the only cartoons my kids watch that I enjoy. I do a very mean MojoJojo imitation!

Plus Sunshine uses one of them. I need to study harder, I don't know which one it is B|