Muenkel

Is there a dz.commer you would most like to meet in person?

You do deserve the kind words! Prob Squeak don't care how old you, so long as you have boobies ;) - OR he could just actually be a decent person :S & enjoys the go-get um, tear it up, no bones about it attitude you display.

Well the later part is more true, although I'm not adverse to Boobies;). They quickly get redundant if the head sitting above them has nothing worth listening to, to say;).
I like confident people and I love a well reasoned argument, even if they are obivously misguided, :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I like confident people and I love a well reasoned argument, even if they are obivously misguided,
Squeak

I my dear am NEVER misguided, but some of these people on here certainly are. They lack no focus in life now that the Clinton Era has waned. Some still try to rally teh call of yesteryear and still hate what has past. I guess they only have the butt threads to make them feel all fuzzy and warm.;)

Amazon

So ummm...if I waned to surprise my "honey bunny", would a fellow sista skydiver be willling to help??????????

His birthday is in December and want to plan a Kentucky Wildcats surprise.....we will HAVE TO TALK my friend.......right now I am a bit too "not sober" to think about it more ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

SkyMama, Laurel, Misskriss, that Crazy Ivan Kid and Jtval. Yep! Thats just about enough for a sex-way.
Too many to name.

Little 'ole me? You are too sweet. Come see me at Gold Coast in Mississippi and I'll also be at the Chicks Rock boogie.

Hell Ya!

One problem. I live several thousand miles away.
But I will make it to the States in a year or so.
Depends it I have got the dough together!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

in 7 pages of responses i wasn't mentioned once. kind of disheartening, since i've been around even before the dates in the profiles. ah well. i'd be scared of me too. :)
__

Uhh, didn't I pie you once??

TripleF

edited to add: don't feel too bad, Stacy. I've been around about as long as you and no one mentioned me either...good company we keep, I guess...lol.

I would have said HH, but I met him at WFFC.

So now....

Lummy...the kid needs to get his butt kicked by me....

Michele...she has been very helpful and supportive...

Pyke...cuz he is a sweetie....

Skymama....cuz Marc has only good things to say about her....

Kreg...(I am too drunk to remember his screen name...) cuz Tina met him and says he is the bomb....

that is all my feeble little mind can come up with right now...

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I would like to beat the fuck out of some other people and might possibly do that at our first meeting.

HMMMM, maybe another thread should be started to see how many others think the same thing;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING