ladyflyer77

Happy Birthday VanillaSkyGirl!!!

Happy Birthday!!! I still remember the dives we made with Guy Wright at Moss Point several years ago. Hope to see you again! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh my goodness...thank you so much, everyone! Love you all! :$

Oh a good note, our 6-way throw together team led by the amazing Melanie Curtis won first place (gold, baby!) again on Sat. at the Poker Run Meet at SD Elsinore! It was my second time competing and my second gold medal. Good times!

Also, I passed out cold from the Poker game Tequila shots (around 7:30pm) and completely missed the Vegas party at night. (There were many Tequila casualties that night.) Plus, I had to rush out of Elsinore on Sunday. My Masters team projects and papers were due, and I also went bridal dress shopping w/ my brother's fiance early Sunday afternoon and had a father's day dinner w/ my dad. I have a ton of work and several papers to complete right now. Woohoo...happy birthday to meeee...

:D

Happy birthday Rosa!!!!!

I wish you all the happiness your heart can take :)enjoy every second of your day!!!!!!!! celebrate!
have fun! blue skies!
and cheers, of course!

Keka;)

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

You're such a bright and shining soul, Rosa. I can't imagine you NOT having a wonderful birthday. I'll send you all the happy-fun energy I've got in reserve just in case. :)
Have the best birthday EVER, darlin'! B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You are so awesome, thank you! :)
Thanks to everyone. I feel so loved. :$

I gave myself a birthday present. I ordered myself a custom JAVELIN (I love Sun Path!) this weekend. That is, if my gear shop sent through the order. (They rock, but they were swamped!) I will finally have gear that fits me. I am SO HAPPY!!! No more sore back and gear fit issues. Happy birthday to me...:$B|

Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)B|

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.