BillyVance

Did the flight attendant go too far?

I understood,"Sit down and shut up." at an early age.

There's no way you remember that at 18 months. A child that age doesn't always understand the command to sit quietly.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's no way you remember that at 18 months. A child that age doesn't always understand the command to sit quietly.

According to my parents, I learned it the first night home from the hospital.

That video shows a mother who has never practised any authority over her child. She has probably always thought that his shenanigans were cute and just let him run.

Seriously, that flight attendant needs to reconsider her career choice.

She needs to or the airline needs to do it for her. >:(

When I started being competely honest with my customers I knew it was time to get out of retail, and I did. :|
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I saw the mom on tv this morning.

I don't know how to make a link or I'd post it. I just watched it on their website.

They had to remove the kid from the set because the mother had no control over the kid.

Diane couldn't even do a proper interview for trying to help contain the child.

My parents would have put up with that behavior about 10 seconds.

ding ding..

this interveiw CLEARLY showed the MOTHER and her lack of parenting skills was the problem...

the FA should get a raise!

on a related note i wonder how many frequent business travellers (like me) would be willing to pay for a "Kid Free Flight" following the trend of "Kid Free" resturants and clubs appearing more and more in major cities?

Good Lord, she was on a national, live television show! :S

and that excuses her obvious inability to control her child?

no way no how..

fundamental lack of discipline or the desire to instill it. The entire situation is the result of her poor parenting skills and probably the poor role modes she had as parents as well.

Yeah... let's really make use of profiling and ensure that only jolly nice polite people are allowed out into the real world to mix with us really nice and oh so tolerant folk.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yet they felt my tooth paste and cologne was a much bigger problem they confiscated those.:S I would post the pics i took from my cell but i am an idiot sorry.

Shrek, what in the hell do you expect?!? They see a Brit carrying toothpaste and cologne, they ARE going to be suspicious! :P;):ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yet they felt my tooth paste and cologne was a much bigger problem they confiscated those.:S I would post the pics i took from my cell but i am an idiot sorry.

Shrek, what in the hell do you expect?!? They see a Brit carrying toothpaste and cologne, they ARE going to be suspicious! :P;):ph34r::D

Like you with an mp3 player i guess.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I gotta stop drinking and reading this stuff. Now I have water spewing from my nose all over the keyboard and screen from laughing...:)Now THAT'S funny, I don't care who you are...
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

I used to hide in the closet so I could use my Walkman... No one ever suspected a thing! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to hide in the closet so I could use my Walkman... No one ever suspected a thing! :D

So now you've come out of the closet?? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You were one of three people that I just KNEW would come back with a zinger like that! :D:D:D

You were one of three people that I just KNEW would come back with a zinger like that! :D:D:D

Of course - what are friends FOR, after all?? ;)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I would of done but some of us have to work. Can u believe this shit. Friday and i have to shoot video. I tell you the cheek of some people
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I would of done but some of us have to work. Can u believe this shit. Friday and i have to shoot video. I tell you the cheek of some people

Since when does 'crapped out on the couch' = 'work' ? :):P:D:)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"When ya need 'em still. Try Benedryl"
or my favorite
"Don't slap 'em, Dim-a-tap 'em"

I think someone said children's benadryl doesn't calm them down, just does the opposite. I dunno... is that true?

some people get agitated with benadryl, kids and adults alike.

I saw the mom on tv this morning.

I don't know how to make a link or I'd post it. I just watched it on their website.

They had to remove the kid from the set because the mother had no control over the kid.

Diane couldn't even do a proper interview for trying to help contain the child.

My parents would have put up with that behavior about 10 seconds.

I saw something different here. the kid was not misbehaving. He was just being a squirmy kid. And they did the appropriate thing. they removed him from a situation that could have turned into a temper tantrum.