BillyVance

Did the flight attendant go too far?

I don't know why, but after reading this, I thought of that tight ass bitch flight attendant from the movie "Meet The Parents" who gave Greg Focker a hard time.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=5472927
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"you need to shut your child up"? :o[:/]

Right from the get go it sounded like the flight attendant is some low class low IQ cunt!

Even if the child was being a total disturbance, and I don't think he was in the least bit, you need to act with professionalism.

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Seriously, that flight attendant needs to reconsider her career choice.

She needs to or the airline needs to do it for her. >:(

How dare someone suggest that a woman drug her freaking toddler to keep them from talking...(besides...the woman is an idiot. Benadryl tends to hype children, not calm them down. :S)

Edit to add: I'm sending a letter to the airline. They need to know that that level of degradation will not be tolerated by the public and their business will suffer for it.

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

yes... I think the flight attendant went too far... :|

She was a stupid fucking skank whore bitch cuntface as far as I'm concerned.

I would have had a hard time holding my tongue back from calling her that if I were in that position... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Remember that's not a quote from a witness, that's a quote from a mother that thinks she and her child has been wrongly treated.

I would not for a moment even begin to think it was completely accurate.

I think a lot of people here need to reread the story and see how much of it is a one sided account. Based on that, I don't think it's even close to time to pass judgement on this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The article makes it sounds as if that attendant did indeed go too far in this case..

However I have been on MANY flights when I wished other flight attendants would have done the same thing. Kids constantly kicking the back of my seat.. Screaming Babies and Children, Parents letting their Child run up and down the isles.:S And parents that thought this was just soooo cute.[:/]

If parents cannot control their children and make them behave in a civilized manner, They should be sent home until such time as they can.

This goes for Airlines, Movie theatres, Restaurants or any other public places.

But again, This article makes it sound as if that was not the case here. I would be curious to hear the other side of the story.

That's awesome.

She just kept saying, 'I don't know what you expect me to do. I don't know what you expect me to do.'"

"Maybe tell your snot-faced curtain-climber to shut the fuck up already! I'm trying to potentially save lives here!!"

:D:D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

It's not that parents cannot control their children; it's that they won't. If they make their children behave and teach them to respect others and be aware of their surroundings, then they won't be their friend. And we all know it's more important to be our children's friend rather than their parent.

*slow deep breaths*

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

How dare someone suggest that a woman drug her freaking toddler to keep them from talking...(besides...the woman is an idiot. Benadryl tends to hype children, not calm them down. :S)

I have been on a flight where a passenger told the mother of a crying baby that she should give the child Benadryl. I understand that it is not pleasant to hear a child cry in a contained environment, but I still don't think it is acceptable to tell someone they should drug their child either.

There are plenty of annoying people on flights, should we drug all of them too? :S

Edit to add: I'm sending a letter to the airline. They need to know that that level of degradation will not be tolerated by the public and their business will suffer for it.

Make sure you send it to Continental Express and not Continental. They are two separate companies.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I have been on a flight where a passenger told the mother of a crying baby that she should give the child Benadryl.

Told or suggested??

but I still don't think it is acceptable to tell someone they should drug their child either

I agree. And an Infant Crying is one thing (very annoying but understandable especially if the parent is trying to comfort the child) but if it continues, The parent should make every effort to comfort the child and get them to stop crying and if they still cannot get the child to stop crying they should move to the back of the plane if at all possible.

There are plenty of annoying people on flights, should we drug all of them too?

Wouldn’t that be nice.

Make sure you send it to Continental Express and not Continental. They are two separate companies.

I sent it to both JetExpress and Continental Airlines. -Is Continental Express separate from both of those?
~Jaye

Remember that's not a quote from a witness, that's a quote from a mother that thinks she and her child has been wrongly treated.

I would not for a moment even begin to think it was completely accurate.

I think a lot of people here need to reread the story and see how much of it is a one sided account. Based on that, I don't think it's even close to time to pass judgement on this.

I considered that as well when I sent my letter...I'll see how they respond to it.
~Jaye

I sent it to both JetExpress and Continental Airlines. -Is Continental Express separate from both of those?

Expressjet and Continental Ex are the same. I am sure there are two sides to this story. I would like to hear what the crew had to say before we go about doing some of the things that some on here have suggested.

I considered that as well when I sent my letter...I'll see how they respond to it.

If you sent one to Continental they should respond. They usually do. If one was sent to Xpress dont hold your breath.