drenaline

First kiss pass Q (its kinda serious)

I got mine from my JM on my A license check dive after I'd completed all the requirements (other than pull, of course) and took grips. He just tugged me forward and kissed me, grinned, looked at his alti, and waived bye-bye because it was pull time. I tracked and pulled and was grinning the whole canopy ride.

We both knew it was just a congrats thing and didn't mean anything more, because he's one of those guys who's so damn crazy about his wife that its incredibly cute.

Thing is... we're friends. Had it come from any other JM there, I wouldn't have appreciated it at all. Its gotta be a good friend, I think, not just a random person you're jumping with.

I kissed my ass goodbye on my tandem. Does that count? ;) I hope not!

Bob, with intact airginity
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

My 1st kiss pass was a linked sit exit from the lovely and stunning Sunnyone, how could i not enjoy it?!

You're sweet...must jump with you again sometime!! Grr, i hate the snow.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Here's my thought on the whole kiss pass thing.

Ok, now we can all agree that a kiss pass belly style has got to be the easiest thing to do when your holding on to them with both arms. So in turn, it could be taken out of context, as in, it could be not appreciated due to a lack of attraction on the recievers part. They could by chance think.....well what was that for? Were they just bored or what?

So here is my challenge. I have tossed around the idea for a couple of females, but I am not going to attempt it until I can give them a kiss pass when I am in a HD and they are in a sit. Now that takes some skill. I am not nearly there yet, but when it happens, there will be no denying the gravity of that kiss pass.

Its not like I am afraid of being rejected or having some chick pissed at me. I have a wife and am not in the hunt for DZ strange, so I want the experience to have a different feel to it. A feeling on both parts of "Holy shit dude, that was fucking COOL!" when were on the ground, now that's a sure way to feel good about your first. Or second, or third.

I have just made a new goal. End of this next summer, I will have accomplished this. Simple as that.B|

So here is my challenge. I have tossed around the idea for a couple of females, but I am not going to attempt it until I can give them a kiss pass when I am in a HD and they are in a sit. Now that takes some skill. I am not nearly there yet, but when it happens, there will be no denying the gravity of that kiss pass.

Hey! I've done that one!:)
Kiss passes ROCK!B|

Fall in dove.

Hey! I've done that one!:)
Kiss passes ROCK!B|

Totally cool!!! Personally, I think the rules are a little different in the sky...what happens in the sky, stays in the sky. I'm married, my hubby doesn't jump and I would not hold it against any of my JMs or fellow jumpers if they planted one on me in the sky (male and/or female). Its all in good fun & I think the hubby would agree (I think - I guess I should ask him :$).

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I have one of those "one time at band camp" stories. My first kiss pass was on jump #8. I launched a 3 way with two "friends that are girls" from the DZ that had coaxed me along through AFF. As soon as we were stable they both planted one on me. After that 2 others joined us for a round. They all tracked away since I really had no idea what was going on at the time. One of the guys on the load got some cool pictures of it with a disposable camera. I thought that it was fun!!B|

I also have kiss passed a couple of girls since then. One was the ex-wife, another was a friend. They were both on tandems. I have some cool video of one of them.;) I had a good repor with all of these females, take that into consideration when deciding to do a kiss pass.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

I'm married, and I'd feel weird to get even a friendly kiss from a guy without my beau around if it was on the lips or cheek...(girls are different! In that case, my hubby wouldn't mind as long as there's video...LOL!!)

However...I wouldn't mind a kiss pass from anyone. I jump a full-face Havok, and ya can't feel bad about someone kissin' your face mask! :)
PS...neither has ever happened before anyhoo...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm married, and I'd feel weird to get even a friendly kiss from a guy without my beau around if it was on the lips or cheek...(girls are different! In that case, my hubby wouldn't mind as long as there's video...LOL!!)

However...I wouldn't mind a kiss pass from anyone. I jump a full-face Havok, and ya can't feel bad about someone kissin' your face mask! :)
PS...neither has ever happened before anyhoo...[:/]

HEY! just for visual recall sake. I HAVE to get another Kiss pass.(this time from a girl!):| My 1st was by Bill, with a long wooly beard at Rantoul.[:/]:P

HEY! just for visual recall sake. I HAVE to get another Kiss pass.(this time from a girl!):| My 1st was by Bill, with a long wooly beard at Rantoul.[:/]:P***

Soooo....when you gonna get better and make it to C-burg?!:);)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

my first kiss pass was at this years dz.com boogie. it also happened to be on my first experience in a hd. prepheckt and i exited in a hd dive, he pulled me in and *BAM* right on the lips. totally threw me off guard! I was laughing and smiling the entire canopy ride and several hours after. B|

It can't be soon enough! ;)
I am posting in between home therapy exercises and my exercise routine="Gazelle"! I want to look my best for as I "Troll" for a Kiss pass here.:ph34r:
(and I want to fit my jump suit looser/I though It was going to be bigger[:/])

I loved it... Was a big surprise... Was for my licence jump (approx 60), wondered why my instructor put on an open face helmet as I only saw her jumping with a full face....
No tongue with her... But I still recommend :):P
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

My first kiss pass was on my first solo refresher dive after a L-4 refresher with my AFF-I. It was pretty cool because I had no idea it was coming and our friend Scotty got it on video. I was just out there having fun and geeking the camera when he swooped in for the kiss pass :$:$:$

Then they slow mowed the video to pause the look on my face and it was all B|B|:$:$:)
Anyway kiss passes are good but you have to be careful in making sure the other person is okay and comfortable with it. No more so than you would probably not just go up and kiss a total stranger on the street. When it is your first kiss pass you might be young in the sport. It's one thing to share a little love in the sky with a fellow jumper and another to take advantage of your position as a more experienced skydiver.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

BTW-- Check out this pic taken just before the first one I posted...

EVIDENCE of the conspiracy:)
Also, the key to making sure you capture the moment with your camera shot!!

LOL!! This pic is priceless...........:):ph34r:

great pic, with the proof he wants a long term relationship and you want a one night stand :P:P Infinity/velocity
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579