drenaline

First kiss pass Q (its kinda serious)

B-squared must be mighty agile in the air, cause if she hasn't been kissed, I can't imagine it's for lack of trying.

Well ummm.....actually I out fly em or say BTFU!!!
Kissing is extremely personal even if it is in the air...and I don't give mine away;) well except for that one with Seb but that WAS for someone else and it was on the ground.....

ewww...if I had my ex on video I would destroy it

Heeeyyy.....she was hot back then. The only thing we ever did well was have sex. :D I have to give her credit where credit is due. Of course...it's also the ONLY thing she was ever good at.....:S Now....she has gained like 50Lbs and is quite disgusting so she doesn't even have the hottie thing going for her anymore....:D

I haven't yet but I can't wait to do it:o;)

I can help with that, really i can;):)

Oh really?????????

ya really, it would be fun. you said you couldn't wait, so im offering my services;)

PCSS # 1 Rookeskydiver
"Its a Wonka Bar"....."Go ahead Charlie open it, lets see that golden ticket"

i have to admit it.. i'm a kiss pass nebie myself.... but i have mastered the art of the fruitloop... (no one tell michele what a fruit loop is...cuz she's gona get one in eloy...).....

. (no one tell michele what a fruit loop is...cuz she's gona get one in eloy...).....

LOL, I already have an idea of what one is (thanks everyone who pm'd me...:P). Don't forget that I struggle hard to fly slow (chubby and flexible = hellafallrate if I choose).....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

the question is......can ya handle the wingnut????.............

Dave, Dave, Dave....I can handle any man throwing himself at me.

Well, not really. It was fun to say that, though.

We'll see....besides, there's two other parts of this "Let's Freak Michele" jump that you are planning, and I have no clue what those entail.....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I have kiss-passed every novice that I've taken on their first post-student-status 2-way...regardless of gender. :-)

I do it right off the hill, and it usually seems to make them relax and have fun instead of treating the skydive like a test. It's my way of saying welcome to the fun-zone.

One would think that with a habit like that, I'd remember my own first kiss pass, but I don't. In fact, I think it's quite possible that nobody has ever planted one on me. Of course with my mug, I don't blame 'em! :-)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have kiss-passed every novice that I've taken on their first post-student-status 2-way...regardless of gender.

and how were the reactions on air and on earth? was there a jump where you had to track 300 miles to get away from a slap?

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

I am a kiss pass virgin. I am saving mine for someone special.......:)

Well wouldn't ya know it i am a virgin in that area too. Know any ladies that might wanna take care atleast one of my many virgin ratings? :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I was wondering if you liked the first surprise kiss pass you got

Well, for me that is an easy one... I loved it!! I appreciate anything playful in the air that reminds me to have fun, smile and relax. I can get so serious on formation dives.:)
We did have the dive planned to be in that position, and notice the GRIP he had on my grippers!! He had good understanding of my skill level, too. Not our first jump together, by any means... and he coaches newbies (That was my only 55th jump since Sep 2)
That was actually a present on my 40th b-day. He got Tony Hathaway (sorry I forgot the picture credit before) to capture the moment, and they had it all planned out... I can't think of a nicer gift, really:$

I ask cause am planning of giving a kiss pass to the new ladies in the sport, kinda a welcome to RW kinda thing

Well, I would think that most gals would share the lightheartedness of your intentions. But, I think you need to assess that on a case-by-case basis.(not case of beer..BTW) Some people with SOs or reserved personalities (ON a DZ??? Anyway...) might warrant requesting permission. Intensity is to be varied depending on level of friendship/relationship... and the tongue must remain IN!!!:P

how many jumps do you recommend she must have before receiving her first altitude kiss?

That is dependent on skill and comfort level. The newer the jumper, the fewer should be in the formation. I would think that anyone off student status should be able to handle a well delivered KP.

I think you're being chauvanistic though. Don't you want to welcome your fellow men to the sport, too? Again, it's about friendship and fun. I was actually supposed to hook up with some PM sistuhs and do my first in a four-way, but the weather bombed us out[:/]...[:/]
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?