Andy_Copland

Annoying People At Work PT 2

Well the guy who i convinced that i earn mucho more money than him didn't speak to me for a couple of days but started talking again so thought "fuck this, time to really annoy him"

I put a ton of zip ties arond the lock on his locker:D

Fuck i love work.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

andy if he has work boots and leaves them at work, fill one with water and freeze it.
I've done that it dont really hurt the boot but it does fuck him up for the day:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I took a syringe and injected the liquid portion of the contents of a can of sardines into the seats of a guy's vehicle once.

that's vandalism, what Andy's doing is not malicious. and wont cost the guy money to alter.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well the guy who i convinced that i earn mucho more money than him didn't speak to me for a couple of days but started talking again so thought "fuck this, time to really annoy him"

Fuck i love work.

cover his car or office in post-it notes
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Fuck i love work.

Pikey twat andy at his tricks again...You know copeland Karma does catch up with you...I used to make fun of all the good looking people now look at me, i am one of them
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I took a syringe and injected the liquid portion of the contents of a can of sardines into the seats of a guy's vehicle once.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Squeak, want to come and visit?:D

Seriously though, The builders across the street from me seem to think it is funny to open my gate during the day to let my 16 week old puppys out the gate and blame it on them being able to do it themselves. (this is impossible with the latch i have)

I think this stunt twoply has said is the perfect payback!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Squeak, want to come and visit?:D

Seriously though, The builders across the street from me seem to think it is funny to open my gate during the day to let my 16 week old puppys out the gate and blame it on them being able to do it themselves. (this is impossible with the latch i have)

I think this stunt twoply has said is the perfect payback!

Different scenario, that's PAYBACK, not piss taking :ph34r:
Taking the piss outa work mates should not be malicious.
Paying back some fucker that jepodises you puppy's safety, gofor it:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The last place I worked a co worker got one of the new diesel jetas and was raving about the mileage. We calculated from where he lived and the estimated mileage he should get. with this info every day we would add a couple litres (about 50% of the estimated usage) so it was appearing he was getting way more mileage then ever expected he was going on and on about how good the mileage was and how great the car is.

After a 3 weeks of this we weaned off the extra diesel and left well enough alone and let things get back to normal. After a few weeks and his disappointment that he now back to regular mileage we started to siphon out some out. When he was noticing the dismal mileage and started complaining how horrible this is a few weeks and two trips two the dealer latter we went back to adding these cycles went on for almost 6 months

I like the plastic bags in boots and filling with plaster. Doesn’t wreck them but a pain in the ass to get out once hardens

or cram a garbage bag in to the crack of the locker and fill with spray foam (low expanding type) this will expand and harden without ruiening anything but again a pain in the ass to get out when forms around items
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

The last place I worked a co worker got one of the new diesel jetas and was raving about the mileage. We calculated from where he lived and the estimated mileage he should get. with this info every day we would add a couple litres (about 50% of the estimated usage) so it was appearing he was getting way more mileage then ever expected he was going on and on about how good the mileage was and how great the car is.

After a 3 weeks of this we weaned off the extra diesel and left well enough alone and let things get back to normal. After a few weeks and his disappointment that he now back to regular mileage we started to siphon out some out. When he was noticing the dismal mileage and started complaining how horrible this is a few weeks and two trips two the dealer latter we went back to adding these cycles went on for almost 6 months

Why would anyone in their right mind invest that much time and energy in a prank just to screw with someone? I think that it says more about you than it does the other guy.

Why would anyone in their right mind invest that much time and energy in a prank just to screw with someone? I think that it says more about you than it does the other guy.

if it is worth doing, it is worth doing well... :D

what eilse are you too do when you only ave about 1-2 hours of actual work to do in a day ? can surf for only so long befor getting carpal tunnel and had to be on site with a 15 min on call responce time so really could go anywhere.

There was also the crime scean we did that was a good one.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."