ACMESkydiver

What's your best insult?

i like this one, for when people are trying to interupt a conversation.

"Excuse me, this is an A B conversation, please C your way out!!"

:D

I think that was a quote from J.J. Walker. It did sound ...."Dyn-O-mite!":| ("jello neck"/"go girlfriend" movement required when delivering quote):ph34r:

Some of 'em are based on location and circumstances.......

In the south......"What Waffle House do you work at?" (correct English is better used on cattle in this case.)

In Indiana......"So.........what part of Kentucky are you from?" (insert Georgia and Alabama in their respective orders there as well.......I'm sure there are others.)

In a business meeting......"Exactly what part of that sounded good in your head?"

To others in the room......."He's perfected the look of a guy when he's been kicked in the nuts.......you KNOW that there is absolutely NOTHING going on between his ears at that moment."

***You can suck your apology out the end of my dick> That was great-LMAO
The best come back to FUCK YOU comes from my friend Bartsdaddy... "I'd rather masterbate into a napkin- it is cleaner, and alot less hassle"-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

DUDE=!!!! You fucking win, Hands DOWN!!!

That's cause each time I fuck your mum she bakes me a cake.
CJP

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

That's pretty harsh.

Back in my higher testoterone days (not toooo long ago), I would simply look someone in the eye and remark,

"Did I say it was ok for you to talk to me?"

This usually worked, but you have to be able to back this one up, right away, with some sort of neanderthal attack. Now, in my thirties, intellectual/psychological abuse is much more rewarding. Today, I would say something more like:

"It may not be a good time for you to get involved. Perhaps I'll grab you when it's appropriate."

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of Elderberries! I fart in your general direction!"

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

"Look!!!.....the faceplate of our product can survive a skydive"?!

Drop the whole thing at 4K and REALLY impress me....

(I may be cynical.)

Well, now that you mention it...
One of the things we stress about the product is simplicity. For example, we can get one of these out of the box and serving data in <2 hours, including racking it. Compare that to a competitor who shall remain nameless, who takes days to weeks. We love doing bakeoffs.

The point is, I have this fantasy of airdropping a small filer into a site and having it up and running an hour after leaving the plane. Have the other guys drop one and streamer in or have a "bad spot"!

I do have a bezel "shoot-off" project in mind. I just happen to have some of their bezels and aluminum plaques to use too...

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.