cocheese

Chicks with giant sunglasses

It's not a fad it's a cycle. you ever seen pictures of Elvis. :D

yup late 60's earlyt 70's big sunnies were all the rage.:ph34r: Flares and platforms look like making a return too :|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Save everrything you own. I 30 years it will be back and you can save your grand children some money or you can sell it on ebay.

1977? Give it up. Nobody is going to buy your old leisure suite and that 6-pack of Billy Beer.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Watch for the photo at 1:34 into the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d5AyPjM04M

:D:D
The rest of the clip was even more funny (and astute), but it would get this moved to speaker's corner alongside the "credit cards with annual fees" thread. :S:D

Oh, and I haven't a clue what the attraction is to those huge sunglasses, but to each their own. They're not quite as ridiculous as the boys walking around with their pants falling off, so they've got that going for them. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)