RkyMtnHigh

The Meaning of your Avatar

My avatar has nothing to do with my name. The name comes from Homer Simpson. I just like the name Homer. The pic comes from the 2006 Caribbean Boogie in Puerto Rico. I LOVE CRW! Just wish I could get more people to do it with me. I'm second row on the left with the nearly all black canopy.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Mine represents class, integrity, and tradition.......

What?!?! Thats not what I heard. Seen in the threads recently.

damn right I have an ego. I went to the University of Michigan, we're known for being cocky and I'm damn proud of it

:D:P

damn right I have an ego. I went to the University of Michigan, we're known for being cocky and I'm damn proud of it

HAHAH! damn you have to be on the site alot to know where that quote can be found.
My photos

My Videos

HAHAH! damn you have to be on the site alot to know where that quote can be found.

errrr..... uummmmm...... The search button is my friend.:)

Cough, Cough. BullShit! ;)

The only reason class was listed is because it's a university.....the tradition is the part where Ohio State opens a can every year or so...other than that....GO BUCKS!

:P
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

I would respond in kind, but please see statement above concerning class and integrity.

Tressel gets his come-uppance this year. :)

Don

Just this once, I'll pull for Michigan to knock off Ohio State, if Penn State doesn't do it this Saturday. I just don't want some undefeated Buckeye team getting killed again in the national championship game, by say... LSU (if they run the gauntlet the rest of the season unscathed). :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some really really funny reasons for peeps pics in here!!! Got a kick or a warm touch from ALL of them! AnyWHO.... mine is july4th 2006 with "What I Live for".... my girls! In fact that was the filename i gave it when I saved it to the hdd originally. I also wore that "do" died red and black to WFFC 06, then off that hawk went... My kid Ellie on MY right whom just started jumpin in Sept! She waited aLONGG time to get Her first jump in after watching me start when she was 8yo!! I love somebodies signiture in here that said something like, "....40 is the new 30s!" or something like that... When and if I have had a bad day I will throw in that GUNSHIP throwin rounds down!! SUCH POWER that bird has! What great cover fire for jumpers!!! Huh???? Huh??? ; DD
ADDED; sometimes I write too much!