Muenkel

Is the writer's strike going to affect you folks?

I enjoy Jon Stewart, so this really sucks.>:(

This season I've also gotten into Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I know they're kinda lame, but their on on a Sunday night. I was just getting into their storylines.

No, I haven't had much time for TV lately, so I probably won't notice if they're playing re-runs. And now that Rock of Love is over, I don't have anything I want to watch anyway. :D (Did I just publicly admit that I watched that show??? :o:$)

Actually, when I watch TV, it's usually PBS or something like that, and I don't think they're even affected by the strike.

And now that Rock of Love is over, I don't have anything I want to watch anyway. (Did I just publicly admit that I watched that show??? )

Yes. Yes you did. :ph34r: And now some asshole quoted your admission just in case you want to delete it. :P
Remster

I'll miss the rapier wit of TV writers like I'd miss a knee in the groin.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I despise Jon Stewart, so that doesn't bother me. Then again, I despise most of what's on tv. The only thing I watch now is nascar, college football, hockey, golf, the discovery channel, the history channel, and the country music channels.

All that's done at my buddy's place because I don't own a tv, and right now, I don't care to. Obviously, I don't watch much except over the weekends.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.