skydiver88

F@#$ING TXT!!!.....just got....

dumped

yeah ive been seeing this girl for 4 or so months
she flips her shit and say shes not happy and says she cant do this anymore[:/][:/][:/]

heres the F@#KED part
it was all through txt

has anyone else been through this shit
like ive been dumped in really bad place (sitting next to them on an airplane etc)

yeah im pissed

rant done!!!

dumped

she flips her shit and say shes not happy and says she cant do this anymore[:/][:/][:/]

heres the F@#KED part
it was all through txt

like ive been dumped in really bad place (sitting next to them on an airplane etc)

yeah im pissed

rant done!!!

You have every right to be pissed off. My last girlfriend of 10 months did that. She claimed that "she couldn't hear the voice of someone she was hurting."

Are you fucking kidding me??

You're better off, and its her loss man. Count your blessings and go out and play the single scene for awhile....

For that reason is why i'm not currently looking for any type of relationship here in Colorado. i wanted to start with a clean slate in a new city with new women. I'm not in a rush to be in a relationship, I have the rest of my life for that....so i'm enjoying being single B|

It sucks and it'll suck for a little longer, not gonna lie, but you'll move on. Just don't dwell on her. Any girl who doesn't have the guts to come say it to your face or at LEAST call you, doesn't deserve your time or thoughts or feelings...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

In the words of Cocheese...

At least you know the staus of your relationship which gives you an opportunity to be free. Free at last.B|

She'll call you in 2 weeks. Just chill.

Free!!!
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

It sucks and it'll suck for a little longer, not gonna lie, but you'll move on. Just don't dwell on her. Any girl who doesn't have the guts to come say it to your face or at LEAST call you, doesn't deserve your time or thoughts or feelings...

What he said :)
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

dumped

heres the F@#KED part
it was all through txt

yeah im pissed

rant done!!!

Those are called spineless cunts.
if a guy does it by text he's a spineless dick.
My photos

My Videos

Send me her Number. I will text her a picture of my Nuts.

See, you ARE into texting! :D

But I digress...I agree, post her number. She can have a close-up picture of my anus. :D

Blues,
Dave

Isn't there a website that you can post her number on?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm sure that hurts like hell right now, but give it time and space. Focus on yourself. It'll all work out for the good.
It isn't permanently damaging and some day the right person will come along and be everything you ever wanted in a significant other...and you'll be happy.

dumped

heres the F@#KED part
it was all through txt

yeah im pissed

rant done!!!

Buy her a Skyride Cert.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Yup been there with X fiance and it was much worse, she got the house, my money, and stuck me with a vehicle note. We never married, but she was 6 months after she left me............ wont say anymore about that.....but your FREE!!! and you got out cheap!!

It sucks for now, but trust me it gets better, and if they dont have enough guts to do it in person they will always be hiding something.

Go now and live Free....

my boyfriend in 10th grade broke up with me by sending me a page (pager) that i had to de-code... LAME! it said "6659 3743637"

So - what does that say?

So - what does that say?

only friends....

it's a code basically... each number can represent 3 or 4 and generally the letters can only combine to form a few or one word...

it's how the iTap or T9 works to speed up typing using a numberpad on a mobile phone...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

So - what does that say?

only friends....

it's a code basically... each number can represent 3 or 4 and generally the letters can only combine to form a few or one word...

it's how the iTap or T9 works to speed up typing using a numberpad on a mobile phone...

That is one of the lamest and dumbest things I've ever seen...seriously...anyone who uses that to send a message needs to be drug out into the street and shot...

----Hellfish #707----

That is one of the lamest and dumbest things I've ever seen...seriously...anyone who uses that to send a message needs to be drug out into the street and shot...

I agree unless you are speaking about the use of the code... in that case keep in mind that she is speaking about a time before text messaging...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I agree unless you are speaking about the use of the code... in that case keep in mind that she is speaking about a time before text messaging...

Oh I know that, i'm talking about using it period instead of doing to a persons face. The fact that txt messaging wasn't used at that time makes her particular case even worse..

Same thing as breaking up via text msg, but even more spineless because he wrote it on some paper in code and gave it to her. Still no excuse in my opinion.

----Hellfish #707----