skydiver88

F@#$ING TXT!!!.....just got....

dumped

yeah ive been seeing this girl for 4 or so months
she flips her shit and say shes not happy and says she cant do this anymore[:/][:/][:/]

heres the F@#KED part
it was all through txt

has anyone else been through this shit
like ive been dumped in really bad place (sitting next to them on an airplane etc)

yeah im pissed

rant done!!!

If you have any naked pics of her now is the time to post them...

Yeah some people who claim to be women are reall just girls and they need to hide behind a text message. If she is so immature that she has to break up with you that way then you are better off bro.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yep...1 ex text me and 1 sent an email. *shrug* Sucked/hurt at the time and pissed me off that they didn't have the balls to say it over the phone, but they obviously weren't worth my time.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I happen to know from personal experience that he does indeed have naked pictures of this gal, and a good number of them. In fact I told him on the phone tonight that he should post them. So...... we're waiting..... :)

Less talking, more flying.

I happen to know from personal experience that he does indeed have naked pictures of this gal
////////////////
One thing's for sure .... If you've seen one naked woman....
.... you gonna want to see a whole bunch more of them naked too. I vote POST the Pics

OSR
"Go ahead & use take 1, it ain't a hit anyway."
- D.J. Fontana

don't reply. block the phone number.

And then he gets a friend who works in the media to run a fake story about him winning a multi-million-dollar lottery.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Go to a bar, find a decent looking girl (just serviceable, not hot), and fuck her like mad.

Blues,
Dave

Damn right! Find a girl and fuck her angry!
Then post the naked pics.

:| And men..errr....correction - boys in men's bodies wonder why women are not too impressed with them.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Go to a bar, find a decent looking girl (just serviceable, not hot), and fuck her like mad.

Blues,
Dave

:| And men..errr....correction - boys in men's bodies wonder why women are not too impressed with them.

What's wrong with sex therapy? It's not like I suggested he slip her a roofie or anything. I thought the consensual part was implied.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I got dumped by phone while I was ON THE WAY to pick her up for a date.>:( What a bitch.

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I got dumped by phone while I was ON THE WAY to pick her up for a date.>:( What a bitch.

Should have sent her a bill for the gas you wasted driving to get her. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blues,
Dave

What's wrong with sex therapy? It's not like I suggested he slip her a roofie or anything. I thought the consensual part was implied.

Blues,
Dave

Dave - :D I took it to be consensual with your comment.

My issue with your comment

(1) "decent (just serviceable...)" implying that he'd have an easier chance 'cause she's not "hot."

(2) How many men would actually go up to a woman and say "Hey...just want to fuck no attachments?" so that the woman knew where he stood and had a valid position to make her decision from? I'm sure there's a few that will say "I would," however I'm doubtful that any would in this instance.

The main issue that I had was with the "then post naked pics" comment from Goody_23 implying that the OP should go ahead, fuck someone, take naked pics, and post them without the individual's consent.

(2) How many men would actually go up to a woman and say "Hey...just want to fuck no attachments?"

Alot of guys are scared of chicks with strap ons. :P

The main issue that I had was with the "then post naked pics" comment from Goody_23 implying that the OP should go ahead, fuck someone, take naked pics, and post them without the individual's consent.

I think he was not implying take pics of the one night stand chick but post the pics he had of the cowardly ex.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.