cocheese

Who hasn't jumped in over a year?

Me! Me! Me! [jumping up and down] :)

Too many reasons to list. Don't think I'll be back, but I'll pack for Joe when he gets back to civilian jumping. 'Course he'll prolly drag me back up in the air, too...that's how I fell out of my first airplane. Joe pushed me out of the open door...I'm only half kidding. :ph34r:

I tried to stop posting...people keep drawing me back in here. >:(:P

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

How long? Since May, 2003.

Why? My first date with my wife was early June, 2003. I relocated. I had no money. Then had a business and kids. I'd love to jump again, but not until I feel comfortable doing it with everything else going on in my life.

I'll keep posting until I'm kicked off or don't feel like it anymore.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

How long has it been?

Why has it been so long?

When will you jump again?

How long will you keep posting?:P

St Patty's Day 08 will be one year :(
It has been so long b/c my husband left me and the kids, I sold my gear to go back to college and I can't afford to stay current right now. I plan on Jumping again in May after I graduate. I almost have enough saved to buy a new rig... looking real hard at a new Wings:P, and I will never quit posting. I want to be a postwhore one day like Turtle and all the other great postwhores....B|;)

How long has it been? uh, since August 2005

Why has it been so long? because life happens and I had no money

When will you jump again? as soon as humanly possible

How long will you keep posting?:Puntil I don't post anymore

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I've been jumping sporadically at best since SkyFest.
And, when I do it's a solo or HnP
Tore the center deltoid, busted the bursa sac AND injured the rotator cuff. :S
I hope to get a jump in tomorrow.

How long will you keep posting? I've been thinking about a sabbatical for awhile. Don't know if the Writer's Guild has reached out this far, but the reruns of questions/discussions have come full circle for about the third time now. 'Cept boobie thread. I think we're on about the 987th iteration of that thread.

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

It's been since last November, so just over a year.

Been so long largely because of a lack of funding, and to an extent cold weather.

I will jump again once I get out of Basic, and have a little cash to spare. Spring will be starting by then as well, so no cold weather excuse.

I will keep posting as long as I have access to a computer. Too many friends on here.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

How long has it been?
Since the end of October
Why has it been so long?
f****** Snow
Next week
How long will you keep posting?
as long as you all will let me:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

How long has it been? Since 01-Oct-2005

Why has it been so long? bought a townhouse, had to plan my wedding and lost interest in driving 1 1/2 hours each way for one or two jumps. Also, I think I have some sort of social anxiety disorder because I'm very reserved while at the DZ unless I'm drunk. Plus I'd rather hang with my friends even though the 1 min of freefall and 5 min canopy flight is fun. There are a couple of people I look forward to seeing at the DZ again though. I honestly think as I get older and drift away from my high school friends skydiving will find me again, I'm 26 now and I can see it starting.

When will you jump again? I dunno, I kept my rig and would like to go this year now that things have settled down. Not having kids anytime soon

How long will you keep posting?I'll continue with my couple posts here and there for a while or maybe I'll get bored and shoot for a permaban.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I did a jump in November 2005 with Diablopilot, McBeth and Skylord, which I deemed couldn't get any better, so I decided to become an hermit and move to China...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I did a jump in November 2005 with Diablopilot, McBeth and Skylord, which I deemed couldn't get any better, so I decided to become an hermit and move to China...:|

Wow I feel honored :|

For me March 2008 will be a year... thinking about getting current before then, but not sure I want to yet. :S

How long has it been?

Since March 2006.:o

Why has it been so long?

Funds/health.:(

Who knows? Not at least until this coming spring - having a total knee replacement next month.

How long will you keep posting?:P

I have too many friends here to leave, so I'll stop posting when they pry the keyboard from my cold, dead fingers.:P

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Over 3 years...:(

First for financial reasons, then almost two years ago I was told I had a seizure disorder:S

As I have never had a seizure after the initial two, jumping is a real possibility in a few years

I'll keep posting until somebody organizes a support group for people like us:P

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I know yr questions are these

How long has it been?

Why has it been so long?

How long will you keep posting?

But i see a few less than a year here so here I am... since Nov12th, 07

In reply to G.n.T.

Boy it feels good to be back in the air!!!!

words from a greeny dude in here somewhere, "PISS OFF";);)

My DZOs are on vacation b/c of cold weather, and I have no time to travel to other dz.. I personnelly can handle the cold tho b/c I have a pair of gloves!:P

If not b4 spring open, then it will be after we reopen for spring!!! ;)>:(

I will continue to post as long as I can ASSuming that Kallend doesnt get me banned for how He interjects posts that can sometimes piss me off to where I lose it... harhar:P;) But then again, I'm a LOSER newayzzz

BLUES and blessings to all :DD

I haven't made a jump since August 04 because of receiving custody and then adopting my little brother. I am hoping that I can start this summer.

I will continue to post on here and read the forums because it is fun here.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly