bigway

Strange PM i just got

Well before the PM it only said 1 jump. I updated it to 2 jumps.

The problem with this website is that the counter resets itself at 100,000 jumps. I actually have 100,140 jumps, but it is not reflected properly in my profile. Anyway, you were saying?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I've used up all of my angst in the First Cutaway thread.:D

I'm with you, brother. I'm still biting my tongue...but he was nice about it anyway.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well before the PM it only said 1 jump. I updated it to 2 jumps.

:D:D:D

Well you could always put a statement in your sig line stating something like $100,000+ worth of gear sold in # years, as an advertisement for your gear store. Not sure if that is allowed on here. Plenty of other posters don't show their actual jump numbers or years in the sport on here anyway. Not even a real license number. Big whoop. It just means they have something to hide or don't have any jumping experience. :P I have seen some delete info in their profiles because of stalkers, etc... Ask AggieDave.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:S Whatever!

What people type in the jump numbers profile means nothing. They could put in 1 and have 10,000, put in 9,999,999 and have 0, or *gasp* actually put in their correct jump numbers.

exactly!! I haven't updated my jump numbers for a least a few years now... :):D

CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I updated mine to a way more cooler number a couple years ago. I wonder how many people lower their jump numbers compared to overstating them. I'm not 100% positive that I know Stratostar's real name but I'm sure I've seen him make more than 2 jumps.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I have to admit that profile info is one of my peeves but it's not that big of a deal. I would tell them to go fuck themselves until they fill out their profile. Don't forget to add "Have a nice day" and a :)

I guess then I'm not one of your pets;)

Have a nice day :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I updated mine to a way more cooler number a couple years ago. I wonder how many people lower their jump numbers compared to overstating them. I'm not 100% positive that I know Stratostar's real name but I'm sure I've seen him make more than 2 jumps.

That's good... i might just copy ya :S:P:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

A few years back, a lot of regular posters dumped information from their profile due to some mental cases on this site. One person actually lost his job due to the actions of one such nut.

With that said, I truly only have 10 jumps. I do consider myself to be the best 10 jump wonder in existence, but that's another topic.:P

Due to my lack of experience, I only read the informational forums but never post. I stick around because I love skydiving and hope I get the chance to resume it.

I was also around when that happened.

think Kramer lost his job didn't he

There was a guy named PhillyKev . . . had stripper problems.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i open bonfire and all my threads are under each other and yours is the last reply in them.
Did you just go around every single thread of mine over the last couple of days and leave a snarky answer?

Hope you are having a really great time.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store