ACMESkydiver

So IF You'll Be Giving Something Up From Feb 6th-March 23rd

...what will it be? :)
I like mine to be tough, and lead me to a healthier life.

My sister is going to give up swearing...I have NO CLUE if she'll make it through the first day! :o:o:D Jaleesa Marie usually gives up chocolate or macaroni & cheese or ice cream or something...Joe gives up either fast food or alcohol.

Me...2 years ago I gave up all refined foods (anything that included sugar or chemicals) -THAT was tough!! B|B|B|

This year...I think I'm going again with the no processed foods/sugar with the exception of these health food bars/drinks. Other than that, nothing with processed (bleached) flour...no sugar...no chemicals or salts (sea salt will be ok).

If you'll be giving something up for Lent, what will it be?

-If you want to debate the reason behind it all, SC is open. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

i tried giving up chocolate last year, but then my best friend died, so i stopped because apparently i had no choice in giving her up... and then my uncle died later that month - there will be none of that this year (god willing) soooooo i think this year i will make it a point to volunteer and do good things as oppose to giving things up - next year it will go back to norm :) good luck!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

IMy sister is going to give up swearing...I have NO CLUE if she'll make it through the first day!

This one confuses me... I don't observ lent, but it has something to do with giving up something that is important/means something? But, giving up swearing.. As a Catholic, or other belief that observs Lent, isn't swearing a bad thing, and something that should be repented of and turned away from anyways.. not something that is to be given up for a couple weeks then returned to. .. That's my understanding anyways.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

IMy sister is going to give up swearing...I have NO CLUE if she'll make it through the first day!

This one confuses me... I don't observ lent, but it has something to do with giving up something that is important/means something? But, giving up swearing.. As a Catholic, or other belief that observs Lent, isn't swearing a bad thing, and something that should be repented of and turned away from anyways.. not something that is to be given up for a couple weeks then returned to. .. That's my understanding anyways.

Seems you missed this:

-If you want to debate the reason behind it all, SC is open.

Thanks.

Edit to add: I'll send you a PM
~Jaye

i tried giving up chocolate last year, but then my best friend died, so i stopped because apparently i had no choice in giving her up... and then my uncle died later that month - there will be none of that this year (god willing) soooooo i think this year i will make it a point to volunteer and do good things as oppose to giving things up - next year it will go back to norm :) good luck!!

Sounds like a good plan. B|
~Jaye

since our baby is due the first week of february, i'll be giving up pussy.

crap, i have to make a correction. i really should know that our baby is due the first week of march, not february. i'll still have to give up pussy for 42 days:(, but it just won't quite co-incide with lent.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com