windcatcher

pranks/practical jokes to pull on fellow skydivers?

Calling all pranksters! I need some good ideas...me and someone else are looking for creative ideas to "get" someone back at the dz.(shhhhhhhh!) ;)
Anybody wanna share previous pranks you've pulled on fellow, unsuspecting skydivers?
Don't worry, it's all in good fun, it's not going to be dangerous/stupid, we just want to get this guy back for giving us a hard time.
PM's are acceptable if you don't want everybody to see your ideas.
It doesn't even have to be a prank, we could always get him wet or tie him up somehow, hehe.
Thank you! :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

This involves a rigger, its not bad, its funny as hell.

Get a small length of micro line, get the rigger to stick it in the jumper's rig coming out looped from under the reserve flap.

Once the jumper sees it (better done after a jump, before packing if the jumper packs for themselves), call the rigger over. Have the rigger look at it, say its probably nothing and then cut the line sticking out and throw it away.>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My personal favorite is to have a friend tap your buddy on the shoulder while he is packing when he turns around have your bare ass right where his face will be!

Works everytime as ass is funny - nutsack too!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

My personal favorite is to have a friend tap your buddy on the shoulder while he is packing when he turns around have your bare ass right where his face will be!

Works everytime as ass is funny - nutsack too!

ewwwwwwwww!!! I wanna either make the guy laugh or make him mad, not SCARE HIM!!! Nothing involving nudity, ew, I don't wanna see anything...:P

Many times, people from out of town will want a pic of themselves hanging out. We all pile around the table where they are sitting. While the subject is facing the camera, everyone behind them turns and moons the camera. They don't find out until they return home and develop their pictures.

Also, if someone leaves a camera on a table unattended, someone always takes a pic of themselves and returns the camera.
"Hey... what is this a picture of? I don't remember a fruit basket."

Put something in their canopy. A nerf football or something inserted in the nose and moved all the way back to the tail.:P

If you pick the right object they may not figure it out until they're putting it in the bag!:D

I've got a really good one but I usually save it to use on jumpers new to the sport.;)

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

okay, I have a few ideas,but I really don't like to mess w/ people's gear, especially at 23 jumps! :o
Anyways, isn't there some kind of way to lure him and maybe tie him up or...I don't know.,I'm not really creative. Keep the ideas comin!

Is the person a heavy sleeper?

A little while back someone at the Farm was picked up on their air mattress and floated on the swoop pond. He was quite a heavy sleeper and didn't wake up until 30-40 minutes later when people were yelling at him to wake him up because we all got bored just watching him sleep out there.

Still haven't seen the video of that posted. Who's got it!!!
Killing threads since 2004.

confetti or talcum powder or flour is also quite amusing.

Have their packer put it in their canopy.

Scared the pants off me when I looked up upon opening and all I saw was a big white cloud! EEEP!

:P

haha, that's a great idea! It wouldn't affect his safety in the air at all, right? Yeah, I know, I'm SUCH a newbie, but at least I wanna be safe and know my limits!

Anyways, isn't there some kind of way to lure him and maybe tie him up or...I don't know.,I'm not really creative. Keep the ideas comin!

We have taken a guy on a cot out to the unused part of the taxiway.

Saran Wrap is good. Saran Wrap him to a post or to his bed while asleep. (Not too tight)

Mean one, can get your teeth broken,
Happened in Laguna many years back.

Beach jump, unsuspecting crowd waiting on beach for landing of skygod. (hint) he is not in the plane he is in scuba gear hiding right off the beach. Dummy in fake rig hammers-in in the water. Crowd freaks and Skygod pops up out of the water.

I was told of a prank someone pulled with a spare pilot chute and bridle. Two people involved, the "prankee" in the center on a CASA exit, all facing the line of flight. Person on the right holds up the pilot chute, person on the left holds the bridle, so it looks like it's attached to the center person's rig. As the person in the center realizes what it is, the person on the right smiles big and chucks it out the door. Apparently the people who did this got it on video and the guy in the center just crouched and braced for the pull, but it never came. Sounded hilarious when told to me, I'd love to see the video.

Mike

Not much of a prank, but I took a friends rig to our rigger one time for him. I pulled the handles, everyting worked just fine, but I called him up later and was like Hey, I'm so glad you didn't have a mal this weekend! He asked me what I was talking about and I was like well...I pulled your handles and the pilot chute didn't come out! It was wrapped around something and that shit just didn't work! He was freaking out for a while, about to look for a new rigger when I told him the truth. And yes, he was a newbie to have fallen for something like that...

Wait until a jumper is sleeping. Take a dytter and make it do the alarm testing. Muffle it until the low siren comes and let it rip in his ear. He'll jump and start flailing and grabbing for handles. But they're just not there! :D

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Wait until a jumper is sleeping. Take a dytter and make it do the alarm testing. Muffle it until the low siren comes and let it rip in his ear. He'll jump and start flailing and grabbing for handles. But they're just not there! :D

That would be funny if someone tried that on me, only to go "D'OH! He's deaf!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is the person a heavy sleeper?

A little while back someone at the Farm was picked up on their air mattress and floated on the swoop pond. He was quite a heavy sleeper and didn't wake up until 30-40 minutes later when people were yelling at him to wake him up because we all got bored just watching him sleep out there.

Still haven't seen the video of that posted. Who's got it!!!

Wow, I hadn't ever seen this thread before. But I sure wouldn't recommend this prank. Was this posted before the one guy drowned due to this? Be careful pranking each other people. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

a jumper left their rig streched out on the packing mat most of the day "someone" goes to the rigger and gets a needle and thread and sews the rig to the mat with a couple of stitches freakin hilarious when the guy finally goes to pack
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!