freeflybella

Do guys expect gifts or cards on Valentine's Day?

Steak and BJ Day was designed to make up for V Day ;)

dont give your guy anything on V Day.....but...come March 14 (new day and I think it makes the most sence) show him how much he means to you with a nice piece of prime rib and a BJ like ya mean it :)

Which is a better gift, for a woman....a dozen roses or a drum of oil? They're both damned near the same price! :|

So true...I have worked in the industry and prices are doubled if not tripled... supply and demand but mostly just good old fashion extortion [:/]

Well, with your industry knowledge what are your thoughts on the Venezuela fiasco with Exxon?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I had one Girlfriend that always got me a little something for Valentines day. Never anything big, but just something to let me know she was thinking of me. I got a nice pen one year, a couple of jump tickets the year after, and a nice dinner one year.
Granted, I always had something for her, but it just made me really feel good when she did something small like that which made me know she was thinking of me.

I would get him something. :)

=========Shaun ==========

It's been a long time since I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day and I have no idea what to do.

I got leftover fried bananas last year for Valentine's Day. I was expecting nothing, so that was a treat. This year I got nothing, but I don't mind, V-Day is all about her anyhow.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I got a card in my lunch today

Cards are nice.

I got one at my work place one year.
"You are my one and only..."

(special, until I found out that she sent 2 boxes of them out.) ;)

Anyway, all the women thought it was great, so next year, I sent myself flowers at work with a non-descript card.

I was going to do it this year, but I don't have a job to send them to.
:D

I doubt that he "expected" it...but I got my honey a few presents, some candy and a card. He takes good care of me. I just want to return the favor. :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance