sartre

Annoying neighbors

My only complaint about where I live: the neighbor sets the alarm 7 days a week, but apparently isn't home on the weekends. So I get to listen to it going off for an hour even on my "sleep in" days.

Anyone else have neighbor peeves?

My only complaint about where I live: the neighbor sets the alarm 7 days a week, but apparently isn't home on the weekends. So I get to listen to it going off for an hour even on my "sleep in" days.

When I lived up in Seattle, I had this little asshat of a neighbor who used to practice violin at 2:00am every night B|

Action©Sports

Anyone else have peeves?

Living in an apartment with walls so thin that you can hear the neighbor's alarm clock.;)

My neighbour has three dogs. They're always out in the yard. And they bark at EVERYTHING.
'Shell

Shut off their electrical breaker on friday night.

My neighbour has three dogs. They're always out in the yard. And they bark at EVERYTHING.

Same here. Two small, yippy dogs that bark at everything. Day and night.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

My neighbor has between three and six kids (not sure how many actually live there). They're always out in the street, unless it's dark or raining. And they never shut up.

Thankfully, our stereo goes to 11.

My neighbor has between three and six kids (not sure how many actually live there). They're always out in the street, unless it's dark or raining. And they never shut up.

Thankfully, our stereo goes to 11.

I guess I'll keep the dogs. ;);)
'Shell

Yes. My neighbor is an avid partaker in the activity of pot smoking. Avid as in from the time they wake up in the morning until they go to bed at night. I live in a large very old house that's been converted into six apartments with very thin walls and common duct work. My house consistently smells like marijuana smoke. I think my cat stays high all the time.
"Analyze this!"
http://www.myspace.com/poppyfunk

Yes. My neighbor is an avid partaker in the activity of pot smoking. Avid as in from the time they wake up in the morning until they go to bed at night. I live in a large very old house that's been converted into six apartments with very thin walls and common duct work. My house consistently smells like marijuana smoke. I think my cat stays high all the time.

Saves money on catnip. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The animal has gained almost two pounds in the last two months. I put her litter box upstairs and her food downstairs so that she would at least get some exercise that way. She mostly just lays around looking very pleased with herself. Life's not fair.
"Analyze this!"
http://www.myspace.com/poppyfunk

The animal has gained almost two pounds in the last two months. I put her litter box upstairs and her food downstairs so that she would at least get some exercise that way. She mostly just lays around looking very pleased with herself. Life's not fair.

Where is she getting her munchies fix??
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Try this: http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/catformulas/RedCalCat.html. Available at Petco. I'm switching my cat over to it when he finishes up the current open bag. My dog's on Natural Balance and doing wonderfully!

LOL. I do that, but the radio volume is set on 2 (I'm a very light sleeper), and the condo next door is empty. I know there are clock radios that you can set to "weekdays only"... after seeing your post, I think I'll go buy one next payday, just to be sure I'm not bugging the people downstairs.

I have 2 guys who live above me in auburn, they can get extremely noisy from time to time. one of them started playing a crappy techno song on a loop at 3am one night, this is in addition to the crappy music he played all the time extremely late at night/ early in the morning. So I just fired back one night by cutting the main 10 second beat out of a rap song and playing that beat on a loop with the bass on a 1000watt sub turned all the way up for 20 min.... at 3 am. They quited down big time after that.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Shut off their electrical breaker on friday night.

You beat me to it! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of my neighbor's dog bit another neighbor's dog. There was a resultant fight over who was paying whose vet bills since one mutt wasn't on a leash (we have a leash law). This was over ten years ago and ultimately went to a jury (yes, jury) trial last year where nearly the entire neighborhood was called in to testify, mostly on one side. All this over a stupid dog bite. Sometimes I think I hear banjo music in this place.:o