MichaelMoore

Finding a girlfriend at the dropzone

You really need to write a novel. :)

I think you mean a memoir. I mean, that's the whole truth. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

no matter how hard or how often I pull it, it just doesn't get out that far. Am I doomed?

That's why the peirce them. it's a perfect spot to hang a 5 lb weight when you do jumping jacks.:D

Problem is that by the time its 10" long it's only as thick as spaghetti.
My photos

My Videos

If you were successful, what was it that set you apart from the other skygods at your dz?

I can't really say what made her fall for me, but my guess is it was because I am the biggest dork. Whatever it was, it certainly worked in my favor! :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I've dated dropzone girls and whuffo girls, and All I can say is that they both suck to some extent. Dropzone girls are a great way to lose enjoyment at my one place for refreshement, but then again they don't whine "You're not going to the Dropzone AGAIN, are you?

I'm single now, so I'll take what I can get. :P

=========Shaun ==========

Well, there I was.

I had just finished my second AFF jump, and I remember thinking OMG my instructor is SO HOT. But I totally shouldn't date my instructor, should I? But my god, he's a skydiver he's so hot. Then this other guy came up to me at the bonfire that night and he said "you don't want to date your instructor because he's a total dog and he sleeps with all the new chicks and then dumps them as soon as the next hot chick comes along." He was so totally cool and he didn't even try to get into my pants and said that as soon as I was finished with AFF he would give me free coaching. I thought that was totally cool.

Then the next day, it was kind of cloudy so I couldn't do my level 3 because the clouds were only at 4,000 feet but the swoopers were still doing hop and pops and the guy who talked to me at the bonfire was out there and I saw him. I asked around about what they were doing and the manifest girl told me and I was like wow, that is so totally amazing. Swoopers are so hot. I have to date a swooper. And right there, I was totally hot for a swooper. I couldn't believe it. Like one minute, I'm in love with my instructor, and the next minute, there's a totally hot swooper who's going to coach me for free when I'm done with AFF.

So then that night I got completely wasted at the bonfire because I was so bummed I didn't get to jump that day and I ended up hooking up with one of the guys who was in my AFF class. I was so fucking embarrassed, I mean, he was a total newbie like me, and didn't even stand up his first landing and no one at the dropzone even knew who he was or talked to him. I went back the next weekend to do my level 3 but all of a sudden the swooper guy was all over me like I was gonna hook up with him that night too. I mean, what the fuck? I did, but damn, blow one guy in the packing room and news travels fast. We ended up dating for a while, I mean, not really dating because like he totally doesn't want a girlfriend and I'm okay with that, but hooking up and all that. I did graduate AFF, but he's always so busy getting ready for his swoop competitions that it's hard for me to finish my coach jumps. So I mostly just hang out at the DZ and watch him. It's been a couple summers now. Maybe one of these days I'll get my A license.

You whore. That swooper was by BF. We were soooo in LOVE but I had to go work at the dz on the other side of town. Anyway its totally your fault that he slept with you. He never would have been unfaithful or even looked at a new chick if it hadn't been for you. whore.

:D:D

Well, there I was.

I had just finished my second AFF jump, and I remember thinking OMG my instructor is SO HOT. But I totally shouldn't date my instructor, should I? But my god, he's a skydiver he's so hot. Then this other guy came up to me at the bonfire that night and he said "you don't want to date your instructor because he's a total dog and he sleeps with all the new chicks and then dumps them as soon as the next hot chick comes along." He was so totally cool and he didn't even try to get into my pants and said that as soon as I was finished with AFF he would give me free coaching. I thought that was totally cool.

Then the next day, it was kind of cloudy so I couldn't do my level 3 because the clouds were only at 4,000 feet but the swoopers were still doing hop and pops and the guy who talked to me at the bonfire was out there and I saw him. I asked around about what they were doing and the manifest girl told me and I was like wow, that is so totally amazing. Swoopers are so hot. I have to date a swooper. And right there, I was totally hot for a swooper. I couldn't believe it. Like one minute, I'm in love with my instructor, and the next minute, there's a totally hot swooper who's going to coach me for free when I'm done with AFF.

So then that night I got completely wasted at the bonfire because I was so bummed I didn't get to jump that day and I ended up hooking up with one of the guys who was in my AFF class. I was so fucking embarrassed, I mean, he was a total newbie like me, and didn't even stand up his first landing and no one at the dropzone even knew who he was or talked to him. I went back the next weekend to do my level 3 but all of a sudden the swooper guy was all over me like I was gonna hook up with him that night too. I mean, what the fuck? I did, but damn, blow one guy in the packing room and news travels fast. We ended up dating for a while, I mean, not really dating because like he totally doesn't want a girlfriend and I'm okay with that, but hooking up and all that. I did graduate AFF, but he's always so busy getting ready for his swoop competitions that it's hard for me to finish my coach jumps. So I mostly just hang out at the DZ and watch him. It's been a couple summers now. Maybe one of these days I'll get my A license.

Brilliant! :D

Refreshing to read something genuinely funny in the Bonfire. :D

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

You whore. That swooper was by BF. We were soooo in LOVE but I had to go work at the dz on the other side of town. Anyway its totally your fault that he slept with you. He never would have been unfaithful or even looked at a new chick if it hadn't been for you. whore.

Maybe if he'd been getting what he needed from you he wouldn't have had to look at a new chick.

I'm just sayin'. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No shit, there I was.

blah blah blah all of a sudden the swooper guy was all over me like I was gonna hook up with him that night too. I mean, what the fuck? I did, but damn, blow one guy in the packing room and news travels fast. blah blah blah A license.

:P

Priceless!
That's one for the "Skydiving Quotes" thread in General.

If you don't put it there yourself, I will :D

EDIT: Thanks for the smile, I needed it :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Maybe if he'd been getting what he needed from you he wouldn't have had to look at a new chick.

I'm just sayin'. :P

Well it don't matter cause guess who's the fresh meat at the other dz. mmmmhmmm.. got em lined up! Guys with cooler canopies and longer swoops! :P:D