skybytch

weekend numbers?

-22:1:1:3:0:8

-22 degrees celsius at 15K brrr.
1 whining spotter who didn't want to look cause it was too cold. (we don't have GPS)
1 really bad spot a mile downwind of the DZ over the hills, watched my buddy flaring on a downhill slope, thank god the ground was soft from all the rain, he only left a dent in the dirt.
3 kick-ass freeflyjumps with my gf and drew.
0 beer owed, but the whining spotter did a beer run while we were on the last load and that made him cool again.B|
8 drunk skydivers playing football after jumping.

a very fun sunday

2:6:1

6 jumps, including *first* balloon jump! Woohoo. Love balloons! And I just bought a case of Avalanche for jumping my new rig two weekends ago! Now I owe another ... 1 coach jump with Mustard. 2 coach jumps with skr. I guess at 145 jumps, it's time I finally learn to fly on my belly :) One 2-way sit with a good friend.

Nice weekend :)

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

1:2:0

First 2 jumps of the season. Jump 1, 5k hop-n-pop, nice to be back in the air, nice stand up landing. Jump 2, 10.4K ncie and refreshing at altitude, solo sit-fly. That was fairly easy to get back into, opened around 3k, played around for a bit and stood up my landing again. Great to be back.....

19 hours driving:9:0
Blue Water River Boogie was a good time although the jumping was slow.. Only 9 but some were really awesome. Eli and Tony Domenico were working on new concepts in hybrids and I got to be in most of them (6).. Pics later. Got on Emily's 300th and a 16 way belly zoo and a little sitflying with freeflyz and some British young jumpers.. Met Freeflyz, Freeflyhol and Keskeie B| Freeflyhol's hugs should be world-renowned.. they are most awesome. ;)

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

10 different bars I attended at the Masters Pub Crawl on Saturday. 9 for the round of bar golf and one that my brother and I stopped at to do a shot :3:0

Did two solos and a 2 way sit fly w/ sunshine that was a kick ass jump. We stayed pretty close on the whole freefall and it was my free "graduation" jump that SDC offers. It's usually supposed to be your 20th jump but I made it my 65th:SB|. Anyway, most excellet weekend.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Cool! Glad to see someone went out there to help save boobies! I was in Bloomington, IN 'til 11 that morning, so there was no chance of even getting to the Pub Crawl on time.

Did you see some guy wearing a "Kiss My Blarney Stone" shirt? :D Actually, I doubt he wore that if his girlfriend went with...

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

1 really bad spot a mile downwind of the DZ over the hills

Yeah um those uppers where screaming... Not to mention It was too cold to really stick my head out the door for too long:ph34r:;) BTW the new quote on the white board in the packing room reads " You aint seen a bad spot ~ till Seb spots the load"B|

8 drunk skydivers playing football after jumping.

A most epic game it twas too... We played till sunset btw. Started getting a little dirty towards the end;)

I only did two jumps all weekend but I still had a great weekend none the less. After the winter we have had I can't really complain about getting weathered out for oneB|

i don't like being cold:ph34r:

I saw many things including my brother's roomate, who is notorious for hooking up w/ ugly girls at bars, hook up w/ an ugly girl but didn't see that t-shirt.

:D Too funny!

Hmm....I would say that his roommate is my friend, but I know Jim's roommate is not your brother! That's confusing! :D

One of these days I'll hit a pub crawl....I keep hearing about how much fun they are!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

6 jumps

not sure how many beers

1 night of really great sex tied to my girlfriends bed.

At least you're getting in the air and getting ready for Texas. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

7 FUN jumps total at the Blue Water Boogie. Winds were howlin' landings were tricky. Did a few really nice 8 ways with some great people from Perris, Vegas and Arizona, a super nice 19 way, a zoo dive 16 way, a 20 point 4 way, a 15 point 4 way and a hybrid where Chop Chop and I were a rodeo that orbited the base with another rodeo. Did a margarita sunset cruise on the Colorado river and met some really cool people. Looking forward to the Cinco de Mayo Boogie in Perris May 3-4.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

1:3:1

1 very pissed off GF who still couldn't jump..and had to watch me have fun the whole day:(:(:3 great jumps..1 freefly..nice to know I havn't made a jump in almost 4 months but nailed my sit right out of the door:)MONDO flair:1 case of beer for this was the first time I had gone uncurrent since starting skydiving..

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

:P:P : :)

Damn this Kansas wind. Unjumpable Saturday and Sunday was supposed to be funjumper day as they were going to train new pilot but winds didn't come down until 5pm.

DZO had 3 tandems to get done so called two of us to load fill and we were only ones up for the whole weekend. :ph34r:

Looks like we are going to train the pilot on Wed evening tho so that's a plus.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:)
The weather was beautiful in Davis this weekend. I started a new full time computer engineering cubicle job at SanDisk this week, repacked three reserves, played three company softball games on Friday night, and did zero B.A.S.E. jumps.

On Wednesday night my car window was smashed and my iPod stolen out of my car parked near the Giants stadium. I don't think anything else was taken except maybe some pain pills.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative