Twoply

Committing a high risk robbery

We were having a conversation at work today about robbing high end money establishments. I'm talking $10's of millions. The movie "Heat" came up , of course. I challenged my partner to name 5 poeple in our company with whom you would trust to crew with and do a big job. I could only think of 3. We started talking about what kind of people have ideal characteristics to pull it off. We came up with:

Ballsy, of course
Trainable
Disciplined
Adaptable
Fast thinking
Able to keep their mouth shut in case he was caught

Can you come up with 5 people that you'd run with?
I wonder how much a million bucks weighs in $100 dollar bills.

Just over 20 pounds.

Wow, the pound must have really gone up in value if you only get 20 for a million bucks.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

As insane as it sounds, I can think of 5 *skydivers* I'd take with me. They just happen to be the right kind of skydivers, with the right kind of real jobs when they're not doing tandems with me. B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Here's the plan . . .

First we steal a Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane heavy-lift helicopter. I've been fooling around with one on MS Flight Simulator so I'll fly it.

Then we find out which Brinks armored truck tooling around LA is carrying the most cash. We then pick it up right off the street with hooks and fly it out towards the desert.

On the way Airtwardo shinnies down the cable with enough parachutes for the guards. He then gives the guards a choice. They can open the doors, and if they do they get his five minute static line course and out they go. (If they don't want to jump, oh well, we just drop the truck from a thousand feet so it cracks open like an egg.) Either way we then land, pick up the dough and beat it to Mexico where we turn the big helo into a beach cabaña and drink and chase Margaritas for the rest of our lives . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I could only come up with 3 friends as well. However, with the amount of firepower one guy has in his bedroom alone it's enough.

For quick cash, I find it's easier to just roll hookers.
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech

I would have to Take:

Skinny
Turtle
Hisgoofyness
Yard Hippy
And LiveNDive

None of these guys meet any of your requirements.. But if I am going to Jail for that long, I atleast want some entertaining company!! And we would have blast on the way to the bank.:D:D:D

Edit: Always remember: A Friend will come bail you out of Jail at 2:00am. A TRUE Friend would be sitting right beside you in Jail going "DUDE!!! That was Fuckin Awsome!!".:D:D

I know a guy :ph34r: who swore he made "extra" cash by robing drug dealers Don't know if its true (this was back in the mid 80's) but he always seemed to to have new toys and worked less than I did
I say we rob the drug dealers good for Society good for my local DZ :P
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Everytime I think of the crew I would pick and how we might go about it, the words "PRISON BITCH" slap me back to reality. Fuck that.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

We were discussing this a couple of years ago on a slow day in the loft. My partner was talking about ways to knock off the bank across the street. The police force in this town is a joke. I don't think any of the natives have a triple diget IQ. This is the shallow end of the gene pool. I may not be able to spell but we have two of the best minds for 50 miles around and should be able to pull it off. We were debating the marits of tunneling in vs knocking it over. I pointed out that sooner or later the FBI would step in and we would have to deal with more chalenging opponents.
Personaly I lean towards hitting the bad guys. First off they can not simply go to the cops and say some guy stole $20,000 that they had hiden in their crack house. If the cops do become involved the investigation would be on a totaly diffrent scale. They will be prone to assmueing that some other nonspicific bad guy did the dead.
I had an idea for a nice quiet approach. Sneek up to the house in the night with a bottle on Carbon Monoxide. Find the intake to the airconditioning unit or a cracked window, base of a door, or just drill a hole. Just start a nice steady trickle. It's oderless. You don't need a high concentration. It acts like a poison. It builds up captering the red blood cells. It can even happen over a couple of days. In this case you want it to hit over a couple of houres in the early morning. You just start to feel tired and shitty and go to sleep. What probable happens at that time any way. With luck you can just walk in. If you do it in the winter and pick a low rent one where they don't have gas heat you could set up a little habatchy with charcoal in one of the rooms like they were useing it to keep warm or cook. No questions. Worst case if it goes loud they wont be worth a shit and then your back to the , some bad guy did it plan.
Your right finding the right people is a tough one. No one keeps his mouth shut when he gets cought. The real trick is to find some one that keeps his mouth shut when he doesn't get cought. A lot of people get nailed when they open there big mouth or let the money burn a hole in their pocket. The key is to find some one with the kind of disaplin to stay on the down low.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

Lee

Fundamentally we're not far apart, however, think higher up the food chain crack houses are the bottom, all the same benefits bigger payoff more money one distributer services many dealers society is happier and so is my DZ
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

That's why it's better to be a European than an American, our loot is not 100$ bills but 500euro bills B|
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Skinny (John Beluchi)
Turtle (Pink Panther Peter Sellars)
Hisgoofyness (Gilligan Bob Denver)
Yard Hippy (Barney Fife Don Knotts)
And LiveNDive (Jim Carey)

Chorus: "DUDE!!! That was Fuckin Awsome!!"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Skinny (John Beluchi)
Turtle (Pink Panther Peter Sellars)
Hisgoofyness (Gilligan Bob Denver)
Yard Hippy (Barney Fife Don Knotts)
And LiveNDive (Jim Carey)

Chorus: "DUDE!!! That was Fuckin Awsome!!"

Popsjumper Dick VanDyke, from that detective show:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Robin Hood it....... hit someone that no one really cares about (drugies, as others have said; or even better yet, the Government;);) ) and spread the dosh around to poor folk.... people will love ya for it.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

That's why it's better to be a European than an American, our loot is not 100$ bills but 500euro bills B|

You know we have $1000 bills right?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...