moodyskydiver

mmmm! better than sex!

If it is good sex then nothing is better than sex, if it is bad sex just about anything is better than it

I know! but its been over 6 months since I've had ANY sex and the sex I had before then was meh...ok but nothing to curl your toes over.So I'm sticking with my chocolate,peaches and honey until LP dammit! then I better get laid or I'll be one mad bitch coming home!>:(:|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

In my opinion bad sex after a long wait is worse than no sex. Cause when it's been a long while and I start to think "HOORAY...IT"S ABOUT DAMN TIME" then is sucks I'm more depressed than before.

Now when it's been a while and it's GREAT sex...well...there's just nothing that can beat that. :D:D;):P:):)

my 2 (not so secret) loves in life that can be better than sex are:

1. DARK chocolate...the good stuff
2. fresh picked peaches, sliced and dipped in honey

*drool* I can die happy right now!But ofcourse I wouldnt mind getting laid right now either,so these are my substitutes.:):D:P

what things are "better than sex" to you?

There, I fixed it for you. :P
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

don't really think there is much better sex but.......mmmmmm - oysters, a good bottle of wine and chocolate......with a nite ending in lots of sex:D:D:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Anytime I think something is better than sex, it means one of three things:

A. I'm already oversexed.
B. The sex I'm getting isn't very good.
C. I haven't had sex in so long, I've forgotten what it feels like in the first place.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

C. I haven't had sex in so long, I've forgotten what it feels like in the first place.

I agree with all but the first point. :):):)

I am qualified for category C..... :( so jumping out of a plane is a pretty damn close second for me... for now anyways.
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

In my opinion bad sex after a long wait is worse than no sex. Cause when it's been a long while and I start to think "HOORAY...IT"S ABOUT DAMN TIME" then is sucks I'm more depressed than before.

Now when it's been a while and it's GREAT sex...well...there's just nothing that can beat that. :D:D;):P:):)

What about SUPERIOR sex? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What about SUPERIOR sex? ;)

Well it was SUPERIOR sex...enough said. :D;):P:)

If it is good sex then nothing is better than sex, if it is bad sex just about anything is better than it

I know! but its been over 6 months since I've had ANY sex and the sex I had before then was meh...ok but nothing to curl your toes over.So I'm sticking with my chocolate,peaches and honey until LP dammit! then I better get laid or I'll be one mad bitch coming home!>:(:|

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't think you'll have any trouble in that department.

Just go ugly early... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

don't really think there is much better sex but.......mmmmmm - oysters, a good bottle of wine and chocolate......with a nite ending in lots of sex :D:D:D:D:D:D

my thoughts exactly! >:( that's where the chocalate covered strawberries & the wine/champagne off a sexy human platter are supposed to lead...;)>:( he he
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Ladies, gimme a shout if you ever make it out to SDC. I'll show you how we do it around here.

ROTFLMAO:P Sorry, it had to be said;)B| Kids:P

You said it before I had the chance!!! LOL Thanks Mike!

Hope all is well! :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

my 2 (not so secret) loves in life that can be better than sex are:

1. chocolate...the good stuff
2. fresh picked peaches, sliced and dipped in honey

*drool* I can die happy right now!But ofcourse I wouldnt mind getting laid right now either,so these are my substitutes.:):D:P

what things are "better than sex" to you?

Amber, dear, if anything is BETTER than sex, you have been doing it wrong, or with the wrong person.

That is the only answer to that statement that can be valid, ever.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Amber, dear, if anything is BETTER than sex, you have been doing it wrong, or with the wrong person.

Amazing.:o
Turtle actually has the right answer.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

see above post where I said I hadnt had ANY in over 6 months and when I was getting it it wasnt that great.So yes you're all right!happy?:P:P:P

...yes I'm getting bitchy!I know! I have a severe case of lack-a-nookie and I'm impatient for Lost Prairie to start already!:D

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Ehm you know that a hot chick can get laid year round by just going into a bar/DZ and yelling: somebody fuck me!

There doesn't have to be a boogie for that...

A woman goes into a bar/on a date *knowing* if she's going to get laid... a man just *hopes*....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

see above post where I said I hadnt had ANY in over 6 months and when I was getting it it wasnt that great.So yes you're all right!happy?:P:P:P

...yes I'm getting bitchy!I know! I have a severe case of lack-a-nookie and I'm impatient for Lost Prairie to start already!:D

Yeah? Well I haven't had sex in a year. And it sucks. :([:/]

Yeah? Well I haven't had sex in a year. And it sucks. :([:/]

Have you tried this? www.realdoll.com NSFW! Yeah, I know, it's probably out of your price range but... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:| I think I'd die...

Yeah, thanks. Now imagine how I feel being the one that actually goes that long. [:/]

Billy I could probably afford it, but theres just something wrong with having sex with an inanimate object. I'll wait years to have sex over fucking a doll any day... or if the wait gets too long I'll have to make a trip out to NV.