jasonRose

Weekend numbers! (8-8-08, 8-10-08)

:)
1 jump at the cloudy leap for lupus in Shelton. They were doing hop and pops this AM when we left, looks like the weather opened up there later today.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

B|:3:0

Fun weekend despite the weather at Leap for Lupus this weekend. One jump into very windy conditions on Friday, nuttin' yesterday, and two today including a very fun speed star competition from 7 grand (our team won, thankyouverymuch), and grannyinthesky's 100th (finally! we thought we were going to have to send Pat home without getting it done. Photos soon).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

never gonna get any: 4:2

First two way; First two way with camera flyer, first two way. Most likely my last time diving at Davis till December [:/] I'm gonna miss the place and the people!

p.s. it felt so good diving with someone else....i was almost alienated away from other jumpers as soon as i passed AFF

Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

:(, 12 Cessna 182 (Narrow Body) tandems, :D for first gig as an independent TI with gear and hand-cam. :D for first "paid" gig doing hand-cam.

I thought you had done that type of gig before already. none the less, congrats man.

hows the hand cam tandem video look???
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

0:6:0

3 Tandem Videos on Saturday... 2 hop and pops to shoot stills of a VT student jumping a flag and a RW jump for a local jumper that completed his 1000th skydive this weekend... one of the few times I was videoed and I was made fun of... the jerks... B|:P:D (for what it's worth I'm not really upset... I'm just being funny... I'm perfectly content to admit that my climbout was humorous on video...)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0:8:0

Saturday I tried to organize Hybrids and did a jump with one of my mentors that is just getting back after back surgery. Sunday I did a H&P and some hybrids, one that worked out really nicely - too bad there is no video of it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

:D:3:0

I had some very fun jumps with Jim B. and Jonathan Saturday. Sunday was a no go for me due some events that took place early in the day. I just didn't have it in me to get on a plane. [:/]
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

:) : :|

300 ft ceilings in 1/2 mile vis pretty much explains why I only got E & F and no S this weekend. Did buy a house though Friday so I was kind of productive in the life skills dept.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

4:9:0

Four - the number of muscles that don't hurt.

Nine jumps since Wednesday. Solo and lurked an AFF Cat D on Wednesday, a two way working on fall rate control and slot flying on Friday, lurked another AFF Cat D and did a Cat D practice and a reserve side Cat C practice on Saturday and then another rsv side and two main side Cat C practices on Sunday.

I don't get it. I can walk 60 miles up and down hills carrying a 40 pound pack for a week and not be sore at all. I did 9 jumps this week and I feel like I was in a train wreck! :D

:(, 12 Cessna 182 (Narrow Body) tandems, :D for first gig as an independent TI with gear and hand-cam. :D for first "paid" gig doing hand-cam.

I thought you had done that type of gig before already. none the less, congrats man.

hows the hand cam tandem video look???

It's the first time I was hired by a DZ to do handcam after the regular video guy blew up his canopy.

I've done em before, but mostly practice.

Pictures later because I have to get to my real job.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

0:9:1
Made 4 jumps on Saturday but left at 2pm as I had a migraine. I took many meds but nothing got rid of the headache... I finally passed out at 8pm... only to wake up at 1am with a headache...
Made 5 jumps on Sunday. 2 rw video jumps that went poorly. I missed the exit of a 4-way that included our dzo. I was too embarassed to ever show him the video. The beerable offense is due to the fact that I made a jump where I rodeod someone who docked onto a 2-way hybrid for the first time... it was amazing and so much fun! I also made a jump with 11 other people for a friend's 1000th jump. I also pied another friend who made his 100th jump a few weeks ago and never got pied...
sigh... Mondays....