aprilcat

I Know a Guy Who Knows__________

I know a guy who knows the son of the guy who wrote The Hokey Pokey!

Yeah, I heard he died a year or two ago. Nice guy but there was some issue with the casket. The trouble started when they tried to put his left leg in.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I know a guy who knows the son of the guy who wrote The Hokey Pokey!

Yeah, I heard he died a year or two ago. Nice guy but there was some issue with the casket. The trouble started when they tried to put his left leg in.

LOL :D:D:D

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

My grandmother interviewed Buffalo Bill and shook his hand.

My grandfather went to the Antarctic with Roald Amundsen (but wasn't on the s. pole team)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My grandfather was the requisition officer in charge of sending the Enola Gay to Hawaii to get it's bomb bay doors widened so Little Boy could fit in there.

Sorta tangential, I know, but still kinda neat in a scary way.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I know a guy who slept with Nathan Lane.

I used to work with Arnold Palmer's uncle.

I have met every member of the Mr. Rodgers cast except Fred.

I got a hug from Ben Vereen and Regis Philbin (not at the same time)

I know a guy who is the grandson of the guy who invented the Banana Split.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

My grandfather went to school with "Dave" from Wendy's.

I went to high school with the drummer of Everclear (Greg Ecklund) and got him into his first band.

I sat in the audience at a taping of "Alice" and got a hug from Philip McKeon! :P

My fashion illustration teacher new Andy Warhol.

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Tiffany Amber Thiessen was my ex-wife's next door neighborgh when we were in high-school... it was during her "Saved By the Bell" years

My brother (also a skydiver) almost got in a fight with Ryan Phillippe (twice)

My brother was in rehab with Charlie Sheen

...all I can think of at the moment ;)
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

I went to the same elementary school as Bill Haley's kids. He wrote "Rock Around The Clock", the theme song to Happy Days.

One of my good friends is Radar O'Reilly's daughter.

I went to the High School that inspired the movie "Echoes In The Darkness." (If you don't know, it's better to leave it that way.)

Two of my grade-school friends are military fighter pilots.

My old roommate has an ex-girlfriend who is the daughter of the guy who invented Teflon.

My dad was an extra in The Blob.

I live in the same town where M. Knight Shyamalan-alama-ding-dong grew up. (And one of the chicks from Survivor used to live here.)

I know a guy who jumps out of planes. On purpose!!!

I used to work in the building that was Aaron Burr's headquarters during the American Revolution.

But there's nothing interesting about me.

---FlyinNover

My daughter used to date a guy who was on a sitcom, something with a bigfoot character and he lived with the family. Don't remember the name of the show He was the nicest guy. I wouldn't have thought that about most actors, but he was so nice. I was really disappointed when she dumped him.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

My daughter used to date a guy who was on a sitcom, something with a bigfoot character and he lived with the family. Don't remember the name of the show

Harry and the Hendersons? Wasn't there a movie before the sitcom? I remember reading the book, too. (Having parents who inspire you to read is a great thing. Having parents who don't recommend books.....well, sometimes you read some crap.)

By the way, to keep this on-topic, when Dan Marino was in college, he partied in what would later be my fraternity house. Cool!

---Nover

My daughter used to date a guy who was on a sitcom, something with a bigfoot character and he lived with the family. Don't remember the name of the show

Harry and the Hendersons? Wasn't there a movie before the sitcom?

Yeah, that's it. My daughters boyfriend played the son in the sitcom.

---Nover

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

oh oh oh....the granddaughter of the woman living next door to me as a kid was the chick from the Pippy Longstocking movie...not pippy, but the girl who lived next door. anna i think her name was in the movie...:P

and man was she mean! we used to play together, but she was older and she wouldnt share with me...>:(:)
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!