AggieDave

What is your all time favorite TV show?

Omigosh! I forgot "Faulty Towers"!!!:S
(I bought the complete set of DVD's years ago).

Don't mention the war! I mentioned a few times but I think I got away with it alright!! :S:S:D:D

YOU MUST FOLLOW HORS D'OEUVRES!

"Now why is she crying?"

"Because you keep mentioning the war."

"Well, you started it!"

"No, we didn't!"

"Yes, you did; You invaded Poland!"

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Geez, all these shows I've never heard of. :$

I don't know; maybe I should stop watching. :D

All I can think of right now is, I'm excited for the new season of House. B|

I liked Fresh Prince of Bel-Air a whole lot when I was little--made my small-town country relatives SO frustrated with me when I visited. :$ I can still sing the entire theme song. :|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Well, I am really enjoying HOUSE M.D. alot! I love Hugh Laurie, he is such a great actor.

From the past, I like original Star Trek and TNG. I was hooked by the first TNG Farpoint Station. I have also watched OODLES of MASH, and there was a time where I thought there would never be a show that would ever top it.

I also remember growing up and when I thought that The Fonz was the hottest guy ever, and you were considered a total loser if you didnt watch Happy Days. Then of course that went hand in hand with Laverne and Shirley, and Mork and Mindy.

How about Mornings with FAT ALBERT, Schoolhouse Rock, Soul Train, and Scooby Doo, The Banana Splits, Wheelie and the Chopper Gang. How about The Archies? HR Puffinstuff, and Lidsville? The Three Stooges? THE SONNY AND CHER SHOW, Laugh-In, Carol Burnett.

It is kinda like this... There was a time when these shows were my favorite, but it continues to change, and of course there are the unforgettable shows and that list continues to grow as well.

Caress:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

O.K - own up, who was thinking about the A-Team... come on, come on stop hiding, you sado:P

:) Not an all time favorite by any means, but I sure did watch it all the time, along with CHiPs, Knight Rider and of course Fall Guy (mmmm...Heather Thomas...)
Killing threads since 2004.

Can't list every old UK series that I like:P

Good life, Faulty Towers, Python, Black Adder(s), Young Ones, Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8, Q9 (Spike Milligan), Not the 9 O'clock News etc... etc..

The Young OnesB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Its okay, I was raised in Southern California in Garden Grove. I am sure that TV differed from county to county- state to state and country to country where did you grow up?
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Enterprise
TNG
Voyager
Firefly
Farscape
(No, I have never been to a convention & I cannot speak Klingon)
Night Court
Cheers
Simon & Simon
Hardcastle and McCormick
The Greatest American Hero
MASH

Great.... now I'm singing "BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I'M WALKING ON AIR" :D:D:D:D:D

Honestly though, good choices.

I would add

Mythbusters
Top Gear
Dr. Who