BillyVance

Hurricane Ike

I know it's a few days early, but this may be even scarier than Gustav. :o Check out the track and strength forecasted. If it goes as predicted, Key West is completely fucked. [:/]

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-ike-2008
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This tornado stuff is bullshit! Were shut down this weekend because of Hannah. There are also predictions of Ike coming this way too. I've half a mind to go down to the beach and moon the both of them.
Yes. We laft work early and I'm drinking already.
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

According to the noaa page as of now, it shows the eye to almost go over Tampa. Never been in a hurricane but this could suck.

This is what I'm seeing on the NOAA page for Ike. http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/204613.shtml?5day#contents That looks close enough to cause some problems, but we'll have to wait a couple more days to get a better idea of where this motherfucker is headed. Key West looks like they better start evacuating NOW. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Key West looks like they better start evacuating NOW. :S

Oh, my beloved Key West. :(

I flew out of EYW the morning Katrina skirted the island before it slammed into New Orleans. The plane ride from EYW to Tampa was the most terrifying flight of my life. Turbulence galore. We all thought we were dead. It fucking sucked.

Godspeed everyone in this bastard's path. :(
Always be kinder than you feel.

I know it's a few days early, but this may be even scarier than Gustav. :o Check out the track and strength forecasted. If it goes as predicted, Key West is completely fucked. [:/]

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-ike-2008

Oh fucking sweet! I just bought tickets to Key West for 9/18-9/23 for vacation![:/][:/][:/]:S
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

fuckin A !!!

here we go yet again:)

Something must be wrong with me. Every time we see a major hurricane coming, a small part of me keeps hoping it comes as a category 5 monster, just to see what happens. I'm a sick bastard. :S:D

meeee tooooo!!!

been getting paid standby since last saturday. already got one of our boats diving out in the land of rape and honey(the gulf) turning valves.

I didnt make it back in time i was stuck on I-55 trying to get back in.

these hurricanes make me so much money, but I hate to see my hometown get hammer fucked..

gotta take the good with the bad I guess..
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

meeee tooooo!!!

been getting paid standby since last saturday. already got one of our boats diving out in the land of rape and honey(the gulf) turning valves.

I didnt make it back in time i was stuck on I-55 trying to get back in.

these hurricanes make me so much money, but I hate to see my hometown get hammer fucked..

gotta take the good with the bad I guess..

I keep wondering if we will ever see another one like Camille in 1969. That bad motherfucker hit Mississippi with 190 mph winds and a 24 ft storm surge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Camile

Amazing to see that Katrina only hit as a Category 3 hurricane, but brought a 27 ft storm surge and did far worse damage over a much wider area of the coastline. Bitch was up to 175 mph at one point. :S

This tornado stuff is bullshit! Were shut down this weekend because of Hannah. There are also predictions of Ike coming this way too. I've half a mind to go down to the beach and moon the both of them.

No Hurricanes on the Central Coast of Cali.:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

No Hurricanes on the Central Coast of Cali.:)

Well noooo.... but you can get earthquakes, pretty much without warning. :P

Yeah, I canceled my flight to FL today-I think I'm driving over to Bama next week instead. I need to get to B'ham, anyway

Come on by if you have time, or are you going to flake on me again. :P

Yeah, I canceled my flight to FL today-I think I'm driving over to Bama next week instead. I need to get to B'ham, anyway

Come on by if you have time, or are you going to flake on me again. :P

Maybe you should ask the Farm peeps about Labor Day.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun