vskydiver

Weekend Numbers Sept. 12-14

You know what to do. Humps, Jumps and Beer owed.

B|:7:0

Had a blast jumping at the new West Plains annual Summer's End boogie this weekend. Huge bon fire and great music after the pot luck on Saturday. Lots of wonderful people and all the jumps I went on worked out amazingly well. Great skydiving!

:)
Hey, I was there too.B|

Made 10 tandems with some really fun passengers. Squeezed a few fun jumps in there too. Vskydiver swooped my last tandem of the day. Joey's video of it all was great.B|

The Saturday night dinner and bonfire out at West Plains was fantastic. The food was fantastic and the beer was flowing. I had a great time. Those of you that couldn't make it missed a hell of a party.:P

B|:12:0

6 tandems, 4 AFF's, a tracking dive for a friend's 1000th jump, and a 2-way with my girl. It was great seeing you two this weekend, Erin and I were hoping to get in a jump with you...maybe next time. ;)

And tonight I'll have to post the picture of you fighting Minka for that last jello shot. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

B|:12:0

6 tandems, 4 AFF's, a tracking dive for a friend's 1000th jump, and a 2-way with my girl. It was great seeing you two this weekend, Erin and I were hoping to get in a jump with you...maybe next time. ;)

And tonight I'll have to post the picture of you fighting Minka for that last jello shot. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

I have no idea what your talking about Dave. I didn't do any jello shots. :S Have you been photo shopping again?

Yes, we ARE going to have to come back and jump with you and Erin! It was a crazy busy, fun weekend! I think that my home grown packer did about 80 pack jobs this weekend! We all had a blast!

:(:0:0

Hurricane Ike's mess came up through SDD, so there wasn't any jumping while I was there. I did take my C-license test and passed!!! I only need 2 more jumps to have all the requirements. woo hoo!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

:)
Tstorms & flooding in KS again. I'm getting real good at the E & F but am missing out on the S this summer>:(.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:):0:0

Awful weekend skydivingwise.

Plane's "down for may-tay-nunce". WHoever this May-tay guy is, he's keeping me from jumping >:(

And here's li'l old me with my crispy crackly new canopy, both of us aching to fall out of da plane....:S
Nothing for me to do now but to stalk vskydiver on facebook, muahahahaha
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

--:6:1

6 jumps 4 Freefly and 2 tracking (one angled)
Beer was bought for the completion of my Freefly crest (here you need to cfomplete the FFC before you can do freefly jump with more than 3 people, it's a safety thing) and my 900th jump.:):D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?