mamajumps

Guys: A question on oral sex

no doubt - I could use a new sig line.
No offense to those who cannot by any means.
B|

Lisa, you're right - some hair needs to stay.
The light wisps of belly hair, the little fuzz on the lower back...and the nose tickler. Beyond that, smooth is good and no nipple hair please - ewwwww. Anything less, as you say, makes them look like a 9 year old.
[:/]

Yes please.

Oh, I guess I should have read the OP. I thought it was being offered.

Some pube is ok as long as it's neat and trimmed. If I wanted to floss, I would use - well - floss.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I'm not a fan of any body hair (arms, chest, etc ) including the nether regions - for both me and him. So, no hair please.

I don't want to look like a 9-yr old. That creeps me out. Some hair stays!

I don't see at as looking like a 9-year old, but to each their own. I think it's clean and fresh - but you're talking to someone who shaves their arms and stomach too, so.

I just don't like body hair.

+1 holy shit... has the world stopped turning? Conundrum and I agree on something....:P;)

Some is okay, bald is better.

I'll go with that.

But it also depends on the thickness of the hair, length, color . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't like hair there either. Bald is the way to go. Waxing is your friend and it really isnt that bad. If I take the time to keep the whoha clean and smooth then who ever I am dating should do some clean up as well. I am not saying he needs to wax or shave just keep it neat and tidy down there...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I keep my business very neat and organised down there. It would look ridiculous if I just shaved it all off cuz then the treasure trail would just come to a dead end and chicas would get lost. Shaving the balls is some risky business though. It requires extreme concentration and a steady hand.

I'm curious.

How did all of you guys/gals deal with it before waxing/shaving got popular?

You sure don't like the hair now.

I've never dated anyone who didn't at least trim. Outside of that, as shaving got more popular, pussies got more attractive. The trend has been one of taking something great and making it even better. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm curious.

How did all of you guys/gals deal with it before waxing/shaving got popular?

You sure don't like the hair now.

The same way I dealt with drinking Natural Light and Milwaukee's Best in college. I appreciated at the time because I was ignorant of the better possibilities.

Then I learned about ale. I only drink that stuff if there is nothing else and I am really desperate.

Fully shaved it like a fine Belgian Ale. I love it, but I can get everyday enjoyment from Firestone Double Barrel - the beer version of Brazilian with a tuft (and the tuft is great because it can hold a pleasing aroma)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Trimmed hedges aren't good enough for me. I need scorched earth. I won't even go down on a chick if she has hair down there. Girls don't like getting hair in their mouth and neither do guys. Conversely I shave too. Although I'm a little greedy. It's more for me than her. Who wants a chick stopping in the middle of a BJ to pull out a hair. Really ruins things, especially if you were almost about to bust, then you are pretty much back to before the BJ started.

Waxing is your friend and it really isnt that bad.

I enjoy the 'pain' of getting waxed. I mean it hurts when the strip first gets ripped off, but after like a milli-second it's a nice warm/tingly happy feeling for me. I'm a sick fuck, but we all knew that already. :)
Oh, and i also remove the hair for myself, i don't care what 'my guy or gal' likes...i don't like the hair so it's gotta go!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm not a fan of any body hair (arms, chest, etc ) including the nether regions - for both me and him. So, no hair please.

I don't want to look like a 9-yr old. That creeps me out. Some hair stays!

Waht's so good about making love with twenty nine year olds?

There's...uh.......no, I'm not gonna say it.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239