mamajumps

Guys: A question on oral sex

no doubt - I could use a new sig line.
No offense to those who cannot by any means.

Having Trophyhusband quote my comment about his scrotum in his sig line is enough. I am not going to entertain you with talking about pubes and penile piercings...today. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sounds like the new sigline right there:

pubes and penile piercings...today

:)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I thought pig tails were the handles. ;)

I have seen ALOT of women with out pigtails, have yet to see a woman without ears!!
Never had her scream I was pulling her ears too hard. But yes to the pigtails:D:D

well.............. maybe she was screaming it just sounded all garbled.:ph34r::ph34r::o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I thought pig tails were the handles. [Wink]
---------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen ALOT of women with out pigtails, have yet to see a woman without ears!!
Never had her scream I was pulling her ears too hard. But yes to the pigtails

Skip pulling the ears or pigtails. Girls love it when you grab the back of the head and just shove your cock all the way down the throat. It's a huge turn-on.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Skip pulling the ears or pigtails. Girls love it when you grab the back of the head and just shove your cock all the way down the throat. It's a huge turn-on.

:D:D:Dyou're an evil woman:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If I take the time to keep the whoha clean and smooth then who ever I am dating should do some clean up as well....

Unruly hair around my tongue ring is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :S:S
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Waht's so good about making love with twenty nine year olds?

There's...uh.......no, I'm not gonna say it.

C'mon, say it. ;):D

There's twenty of them!! There I said it. ;)

Bye Bye! :o
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Waxing is your friend and it really isnt that bad.

I enjoy the 'pain' of getting waxed. I mean it hurts when the strip first gets ripped off, but after like a milli-second it's a nice warm/tingly happy feeling for me. I'm a sick fuck, but we all knew that already. :)
Oh, and i also remove the hair for myself, i don't care what 'my guy or gal' likes...i don't like the hair so it's gotta go!!

How you doin?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I can think of two women over the years that really scarred me once the panties came off. The first one was a Kindergarten Teacher I met at Bar in Wyoming. Ended up going back to my Hotel and everything was great, Pretty woman, Well educated, Very nice.. Things got interesting and then I saw the yetti Monster between her legs. I had no idea that the hair grew so far out.. I mean all the way to her Hip Bones. Totally freaked me out. I immediately faked (Well not completely) being sick and called her a cab.

The other was very pretty girl that I still see every once in a while.. Same thing.. Al Natural. I think I told her something like We cant go any further because it would hurt our friendship or some such bullshit like that. I think of her as "Big Hairy Bush" every time I see her and cringe a little. I do always want to ask if she every discovered a razor.

Nothing at all wrong with a Happy Trail, Landing Strip, Runway or other neatly groomed patch but ladies.. Keep the undercarriage clear of Brush. If I need a machete and a headlamp to find the right area, I aint going in at all. No where near it.

Big Hairy Bush is Scary!!>:(

J
I have not laughed so hard in a very long time!! You and Billy Vance are such great storytellers!!
I sure miss seeing you!!