Tuna-Salad

What do you think would top skydiving?

Probably another one of my stupid posts...
The 3 things listed are what I think would top skydiving. There is one other for me and that is doing an interior attack on a working structure fire (which I have done several times already, but few people have the desire to do so)
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

My professional life has had moments that peaked as hard or harder than skydiving or swooping has for me. Those moments, however, aren't every day thankfully. That would be really screwed up (not to mention society as a whole would be really screwed up) if those situations presented themselves in my every day professional life.

Luckily the ratio of good people to bad people in my community is still well in favor of the good people.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Luckily the ratio of good people to bad people in my community is still well in favor of the good people

That's hard to beleive considering turtle lives in your community... :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm not a BASE jumper...but.... I did go to bridge day this year and jump. It was a 1000 times more intense than skydiving. No option for "other" in the poll so I didn't vote.

Yep. First BASE jump was far more intense than skydiving. Of course, I did mine from a 400 foot building :D. Racing a bike on a track at 150+ mph is far more intense for me as well.

Action©Sports

I should of added "getting laid" and "other" to the list. As I mentioned before, gearing up and riding the engine to a fire that you know is burning is by far the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever had. Skydiving my first time was more like having a flashbang thrown at me. Total sensory overload.

I regret to inform you that I am not this guy. Games are my source of income so to speak and what I did prior to sky jumping. I have used other names such as: Steak Sauce, Tuna Salad, Spaghetti Sauce... etc....

Maybe not, but the financial obligations after said sex might come pretty close. (See one of my previous posts about the woman I'm seeing)
I'm not real good at the whole one night stand thing seeing as how I don't like to be an asshole. Although in my case.. I wish I'd known what a cutaway was when I met her.... :D

uhm, how would that work out without an airstream to move your body with!? oh wait, you just punch each other in the face simultaneously! uhm, ok, then its just regular 4-way again.. :o:P:)

:D:D:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

The space shuttle. Or possibly, for the Ins-and-outs among us, Base humping (might be marginally NSFW for Americans).

Yes I know it's a repost, but otherwise newbies might not get it.

doing an interior attack on a working structure fire

*whoosh*
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

flying helicopters is cool... an I would say more intense... I say flying a helicopter is to freeflying as flying a fixed wing is to belly flying :):) I only have 150 hours in a helicopter, but its all so fun!

other things to top skydiving?
watching my daughter be born
skull luge (head first)
flying a helicopter doing pirouettes while taxiing to a hangar

doing 180 degree autorotations to hit an 8' spot (personally with a 95% success rate of hitting 8' spot on 180's)

doing run on landings at night watching sparke fly off the hardened shoes on the helicopter skids at 40+knots

Yep. First BASE jump was far more intense than skydiving. Of course, I did mine from a 400 foot building . Racing a bike on a track at 150+ mph is far more intense for me as well.

100% agree, i remember not even being able to think straight on exit point, like being in a room of a thousand people screaming information at you and you cant take it in, head just spins. But the reality is you're at a deathly silent exit point B|

Mine was with a dolphin container, Fury220 and a 300ft-350ft guyed AM antenna making my first ever night jump. I can honestly say im a lot smarter these days B|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.