billeisele

Christmas pranks

I love doing these, do at least one each year
well wifey wants a silver bowl

What for you ask? to put stuff in on the kitchen table, stuff that collects dust, looks stupid and is always in the way - at least that is my perspective but she knows I hate that stuff

so I'm thinking, hmmm, plastic bowl covered in tin foil but packaged in a real "silver bowl" expensive box

so who makes real expensive silver bowls so I can go get a name brand box?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

ahh yes

copy, paste pic, print on color printer and stick on fancy silvery gray box - that should work

not quite as good as the Whitman's candy prank but ....
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV30Vd_CYqk

That's just mean and nasty, some people NEED their kids taken off of them>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My brother did something similar once, only it was with a little blue box. He was visiting me in NYC and actually went past Tiffany and had them gift wrap an empty box.

I wish I could remember the story behind it. The only thing I remember is that it was for the girl he HAD been dating until only recently.
Killing threads since 2004.

An old friend's family had a tradition of putting small gifts inside multiple wrapped boxes-upwards of 8 or 10. Each neatly wrapped with a ribbon and all that.
However, they earned what they worked for- the smaller the last box, the better the present. The car keys inside the 10th box was probably the best one.

And I don't think that video was funny. It was mean.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

when we were little my brothers and I wrapped up a ring we bought for our mom, we wrapped it in newspaper, nothing but newspaper. The end result was about 3 feet in diameter.
When she unwrapped it all (about 15mins later) there was NO RING....so we all frantically searched through the rubbish to find the ring:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I want to read the doctor's comments when he writes the report after extracting a foil covered Tupperwear bowl from your rectum.

i'm going downscale, no tupperware, probably an old Cool Whip container :ph34r:

:P

give her a tupperware bowl and a dildo, if she don't like the tupperware she can go fuck herself

It'll probably be the best sex she's ever had. :);)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

give her a tupperware bowl and a dildo, if she don't like the tupperware she can go fuck herself

It'll probably be the best sex she's ever had.

Oh, SNAP!!!!!!:o:o

What did Bill do to you????:):)

Never-mind, I put his butt under a reserve onetime just because he funneled the exit...;)

It'll probably be the best sex she's ever had.

Oh, SNAP!!!!!!:o:o

What did Bill do to you????:):)

Never-mind, I put his butt under a reserve onetime just because he funneled the exit...;)

yep, try and be nice and have some fun around here and all it gets you is some crazy response

Dr. Phil would say: I find that some women respond to things based upon their own frame of reference regardless of reality :D:o:D

AND i guess i still owe you for that reserve ride but I did win the low pull contest that day B|

An old friend's family had a tradition of putting small gifts inside multiple wrapped boxes-upwards of 8 or 10....

Variant:
One present with a note in it directing them go to some other place in the house to find the next (hidden) note....10-12 notes hidden with the last one directing them to the actual gift.

Other pranks:
Grandma gets the lacy Fredricks stuff.
Mom gets the box of rubbers.
Dad gets the Massengill.
Brother gets the jack-in-the-box that shouts ASSHOLE!
Sister gets the other box of rubbers.
YOU get the hell out of Dodge.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I prefer to go through the neighborhood and pull one or two lights out of every strand of lights on everyones house up and down the street... and unplug everything...

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV30Vd_CYqk

That's just mean and nasty, some people NEED their kids taken off of them>:(

Actually, after Microsoft and a big gadgetsite (forgot the name) saw this video they donated the kid an X-box and a sh*tload of games for free. So, except for maybe a few hours of psychic counselling in the future, it turned out pretty good for the poor kid;)

I might suggest going the other way:

Buy both a tupperware bowl and a nice silver bowl.

Put the silver bowl in the tupperware bowl and wrap in foil making it into a bowl. Then wrap that or if the tupperware came in a box put it in the box and wrap that.

My fave is go to the fabric store and buy the ugliest fabric you can find and cover the real gift in it inside the box. They open and think it's some hideous clothing. The fake enjoyment reactions are priceless. :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Dr. Phil would say: I find that some women respond to things based upon their own frame of reference regardless of reality

Hey, I put the winky face on there. YOU people need to learn to get the joke! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon