guppie01

YAY Kris Nightingale

Kris got back in the air today - made her official 100th jump!!! B|B|B|

YAY CONGRATS Girl!!!!

g

Was there Pie?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Was there Pie?

LOL... I have been pied. I was pied with 13 pounds of whipped cream at WFFC when we thought I was going to hit 100 but got stuck at 99.

Today's jump was perfect. Low key and relaxing. When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, the sky was that perfect shade of blue and I knew it was going to be a great day!

Getting to 100 jumps has been one heck of a six year journey for me, and something I've learned is that while skydiving is pretty damn amazing, it's the people in this sport that really make it special, and a few really stood out to me today:

Thanks so much to Ed for being such an awesome friend and jumping with me today, and to Billvon and Amy who have been incredibly patient and have had my rig at their house literally for years now waiting for a repack and a new cypres as life, weather, and injury kept me on the ground, but most of all, thank you to Harry for kicking my butt to get back in the air and reminding me what jumping is all about.

They leave it half done, then make it LOOK right.

Ok... so you were pied for you 99th... So that means you havent been pied for the 100th then... Cool! ;)

Congrats Kris!

Great Minds . . . and we aren't the only ones . . . We just need to be wary of the roundhouse, and lunge punches her instincts are tuned for now.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Great Minds . . . and we aren't the only ones . . . We just need to be wary of the roundhouse, and lunge punches her instincts are tuned for now.:)

Be aware: when pies were thrown at me, I threw them back! There is a photo somewhere of the Air Boss wearing cool whip!

Sweet - Whipped cream wresteling party with Kris as the pivot person.

I'M IN!:D

OMG.. you mean Kris actually skydives????

Oh wait.. I forgot.. its been so long..:ph34r:

hmmph.

You have jumped with me, more than once... a Pink Mafia jump and a hybrid that went to complete shit when you pulled the entire formation on its side come to immediately to mind. :P There is video of that last...

Be aware: when pies were thrown at me, I threw them back! There is a photo somewhere of the Air Boss wearing cool whip!

Yup! Was there.........I even got whip cream on me B|

Kris, I wonder if it wasn't Lori who posted the pictures. Maybe a search would show how "mean" you can be;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey