Radiance

Personal Pet Peeves

People who persist in yelling everything they say even though everyone else who is in the conversation is talking at a normal level.

(Obviously, deaf people don't count.)

That's okay, I'll just yell at you in the restaurant "PASS ME THE SALT PLEASE!!!" :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Women that cant tell the difference between Harmless "Flirting" and Not so harmless "hitting on".

Just because a guy is flirting with you doesn't always mean he wants to will fuck you.:P:D:D

Try asking him "Are you just flirting with me or are you hitting on me?";):D

Fixed it for you.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I just remembered another pet peeve...

Why the fucking hell can't the newspaper printers put the fucking sections in the right order when assembling the fucking paper each morning? :|

Almost every day, the paper comes out A, F, B, E, C, D or some other variant. If you're gonna name the sections in alphabetical order, at least put them in the right fucking order! Fuck! :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Why the fucking hell can't the newspaper printers put the fucking sections in the right order when assembling the fucking paper each morning? :|

Almost every day, the paper comes out A, F, B, E, C, D or some other variant. If you're gonna name the sections in alphabetical order, at least put them in the right fucking order! Fuck! :P

Or how about some magazines where you are reading an article on page 40, and suddenly get to the end of the page to see "Continued on page 103". WTF? Many other magazines have no problem putting all the pages of the damned article in one place in the magazine.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Or how about some magazines where you are reading an article on page 40, and suddenly get to the end of the page to see "Continued on page 103". WTF? Many other magazines have no problem putting all the pages of the damned article in one place in the magazine.:S

Damn right. I hate that shit. AND the stupid inserts that fall out and force you to pick up off the floor.

Damn right. I hate that shit. AND the stupid inserts that fall out and force you to pick up off the floor.

Actually, since I figured out those are really free, disposable bookmarks, I no longer mind them.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Actually, since I figured out those are really free, disposable bookmarks, I no longer mind them.:ph34r:

I wouldn't mind them so much either but when your back hurts....

That's done intentionally to get your eyes to scan more ads.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That's done intentionally to get your eyes to scan more ads.

Holy Hell? Learn something new every day!
:D:D:P

I hate the inserts that are stapled-in tear-offs.
Tear off the POS insert and you're left with a piece of useless crap that keeps spreading the pages right there.

Is it grammatically legal to put in back-to-back hyphenations?

Oh, and speaking of pricing...why the HELL do retailers price stuff that totals up to $0.02 over the dollar? When are they going to figure out it costs more to make the damn $0.98 change than that idiotic $0.02 is worth?
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How about these:
People who too easily find fault with strangers, act superior and/or assume anything about anyone.

+ 1

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I assume you are talking about me?
:P

Nah Pops! I get the warm fuzzies from you!!! B|

g

You know that with age the circulation isn't what it used to be - may be fuzzy but I doubt it's warm . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

You know that with age the circulation isn't what it used to be - may be fuzzy but I doubt it's warm . . .:D

Speaking from experience there.... :o:ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

Speaking from experience there.... :o:ph34r:

g

Nope - I added insulation.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My boss is CONSTANTLY telling long, boring, drawn out stories that noone gives a fuck about. The worst part is that they usually have nothing to do with what the conversation is about. I have gotten to the point where I just interrupt him, or walk away. There's a reason why my office is so far away from his office. Even if someone else is telling a story, he HAS to one-up them and tell another stupid story. My blood just boils because I want that last 20 minutes of my life back!!! >:(>:(

http://3ringnecklace.com/

I agree with all of the above, but here are some more that I cant fucking stand:

1. overuse of the word "umm"
2. overuse of the word "like" (even though i'm guilty of it too sometimes!)
3. repeat moochers... we've all mooched before, but theres always that one person who NEVER has money for anything!
4. when theres no beverage left in a cup, yet the person insists on sucking the last drop out of the straw.... slurp, slurp, slurp.... just STFU already!
5. crusty eye boogers in the corner of your eye... gross! How hard is it to wash your face in the morning? I dont want to look at that!
6. eating food with your mouth open... revolting... get some manners!
7. obnoxious people who talk during movies.... and they talk LOUD!

I'm sure I will think of more later!