moodyskydiver

I did it!!!

I just got my grades back from final exams and I made a 4.0! This means I have successfully completed my degree plan and will receive my Criminal Justice degree at the graduation ceremony this Saturday at 9am!I'm done! I did it! WOOHOO!!!!B|B|B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I just got my grades back from final exams and I made a 4.0! This means I have successfully completed my degree plan and will receive my Criminal Justice degree at the graduation ceremony this Saturday at 9am!I'm done! I did it! WOOHOO!!!!B|B|B|

CONGRAT'S!!! :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Congrats Amber... way to go...:)

Are you going to come up to Prairie again this year?

I dont know.I've already got a good lead on a job at the local Sheriff's Dept.So if that works out in my favor I'll probably be working all summer...new job,no rank and unlikelihood of me being able to get the time off of work predicts that I probably wont make it up that way this year though.If I dont have a job this summer I wont be able to afford going anywhere lol! So damned if I do and damned if I dont.

Also, my family and I are playing with the idea of taking a mini-vacation sometime soon.So if I do somehow get enough $ and time to take a trip this summer it'll probably be with the family.But then again, its all up in the air right now and things change so I'm not going to rule anything out just yet. Besides, I like spur-of-the-moment trips to the middle of nowhere.;)

For right now the only thing thats for sure is that I'll be walking the stage in cap and gown on Saturday(...unless I'm hit by a bus or something.hehe!:ph34r:)I'm not going to plan anything else any further in advance than that.

damn what a rambling post! Fuck it! I'm in a good mood so who cares?:P

WOW!!! You certainly did!! 4.0 - fucking amazing!! Hope you will so something really fun to celebrate. WELL DONE!!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Great news Moody.....4.0:o:)
My step son got a CJ degree at UT Arlington and had all sorts of offers to be a parole officer, LEO and even FBI. He passed up all of it and went on to get his law degree. Ever considered being a lawyer?:ph34r:

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Awesome, Congratulations, and enjoy the graduation ceremonies.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

You owe beer now..right?

LOL! Yeah I guess I do.This is my pre-second college degree after all.:D

But anyone who wants it will have to come to my house to get it.We're having a big graduation party on Saturday.Currently on the menu for the party: 2 briskets,hot links, BBQ sausage, beans, homemade fries, 2 different kinds of salad, shrimp, cheesecakes, orange-slice cake and (by my family's secret recipe) 3 homemade apple pies.Oh and beer and whiskey ofcourse.Yummy! If anyone walks away from this party hungry or sober its going to be their own fault!:D

I just wish I could get my hands on a couple of cases of Lang,especially after hearing that they are closing their doors.:(

Anyway, if no one hears from me for awhile after Saturday its because I'm probably either still drunk and partying or sleeping it off somewhere.Especially since one of my best friends is comming back into town tonight and we're going to start the nig noggery and alcohol consumption tonight!hehehe!Lets hope I'm not too hungover at graduation on Sat.LOL!:ph34r:

Congrats!!! B|
That's some outstanding work!!! :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!