chiquita24

Alright men, help me understand...

Why am I finding dried urine on the floor by the toilet?? Yuck yuck yuck! Don't you shake that shit off or something first?? Does this happen to anyone else or is it seriously just my father?>:(>:(

I lived with a very clean and tidy man for 4+ years.. He kept denying it was him, but *seriously*.. how do you explain coming home to pee all over the place when I've cleaned just before going on holidays for a week?!!! :S

Must be the way the thing is designed.. My mom used to always complain about it..

could be a bad toilet too. I've seen toilets that leak from the bottom.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Now you girls know why many men won't use the urinal in the locker room while barefoot.
The problem, of course, is the failure to clean up after oneself. No excuse for it, after about age 10.

Now, then: this isn't worth starting a new thread over, but I have a sort-of female equivalent: women who wrap up their used sanitary pads in toilet paper, but not in a plastic bag, and then just leave it in the home bathroom wastebasket. Scuze me, girls, but it does make the whole bathroom pretty odorific. I think it's very inconsiderate. Comments are welcome.

+1 +1 +1 +1
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Use your paper folding skills to make some tiny origami paper boats (targets).
He will make into a sport to try to hit them dead-center.
(problem solved)

Now... onto the other issues...

A lot of women need to get night lights for the bathroom to
solve two problems.

First, women complain if men turn on the light to pee.
Or, they complain when men discover (somewhat late) that
the woman of the house has put the lid down.
(Guys don't realize the lid is down until the splatter contacts their knees.)

Also... those fuzzy lid covers. Those merely delay the discovery
that the lid is down until the cover absorbs enough liquid to make
a splashing sound.

However, I have one question... my friend has a cat that is
attracted by splashing sounds in the toilet. If you flush, it likes
to watch the water go around. If you stand up and pee, it peeks over the edge to watch.

Is it wrong if I pee on the top of its head ?

Do I appear unfriendly if I don't wish to scratch the cat ?

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and clean the seat.

All the time I was LMAO at this thread I was thinking about home bathrooms, but I gotta say I've seen some of the worst bathroom behavior in public restrooms, even at "nice" places like my office. It's like, c'mon ladies, make sure the ass gasket is flushed... or if you're gonna hover, pull the seat up or wipe it off when you're done because no one wants to have to clean your pee off before they use the toilet. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I hear ya... women can be just as nasty as men when it comes to that stuff and everyone should be considerate of others that need to use the bathroom after them!!! My hubby is a very clean guy, however, I DO need to clean up a couple dried drips of urine on the floor every couple of days or so!! >:(>:( I do bring it to his attention and he swears that he cleans it up! It's a small pet peeve I am willing to live with, but it does makes me wonder just how much splatter was there to begin with if he already cleaned it up. :D:D:D

And here's an interesting fact that he so kindly shared with me (maybe you all know this, but I didn't). Ever wonder why there are always little rust spots on the base boards next to the toilet area in the bathroom??? That's from all the pee splatter from men!!! I just thought that the rust spots were because it was a moist room from showers and stuff!!! Ewwwww!!!! :P I could have lived out the rest of my life without knowing that... too late now! [:/] And now I have passed on my knowledge to all of you who didn't know this! :ph34r: Yes, you're welcome!!! :D

The sky's not the limit, the ground is!!!

Why am I finding dried urine on the floor by the toilet?? Yuck yuck yuck! it's quite simple. he's getting up in years and has an enlarged prostate. that causes a weak and intermittent stream. there are pills that help somewhat. but you can't stop the march of time. now if he's not lifting the seat. that's another problem entirely.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I find that it's much easier to just use the sink since it's right at waist level ;)

Plukk

That's the idea I had when I got falling down drunk in college in my apartment. I tried to steady myself while standing at the toilet and accidentally grabbed the towel rack, and promptly ripped it off the wall. :D

So the counter gave me something to hold onto while I pissed in the sink. :S

Damn... the things you remember from 20+ years ago. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Now, then: this isn't worth starting a new thread over, but I have a sort-of female equivalent: women who wrap up their used sanitary pads in toilet paper, but not in a plastic bag, and then just leave it in the home bathroom wastebasket. Scuze me, girls, but it does make the whole bathroom pretty odorific. I think it's very inconsiderate. Comments are welcome.

Dude, I had a roommate's girlfriend do that. Now when you have two guys living in a house, the bathroom trash only gets emptied every three months or so. After coming back from a two week work trip, I almost puked when I went to water the bathroom floor. My roommate couldn't figure out why the bathroom stunk for the past week and a half or where all the flies came from.

The fuzzy seat covers just make for a fun game. I don't know if you ladies realize this, but the seat really doesn't stay up to well with those things.
We have to put the seat up, catch it and put it back up a few times, make sure it's going to stay, then get ready to stop the stream with out peeing on the cover or try and manuver to catch the lid while still peeing in the bowl. Ocasionally there is a temporary transfer of the stream into the trash. I think there are bonus points for the transfer if it is done without hitting the floor.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

Why am I finding dried urine on the floor by the toilet?? Yuck yuck yuck! Don't you shake that shit off or something first?? Does this happen to anyone else or is it seriously just my father?>:(>:(

just a little urine ?? what the hell are you complaining about ??

at the old z-hills the absolute worst mess I've ever seen was the "Ladies" room which I had to clean every day (along with the gents) during boogies and such ...
standard method was, garden hose on high, point in front, enter battle.....

trust me, you don't EVEN want to know what came floating out of there....

i'll take the odd little splatter from a miss any day

oh, and go check out the equations for fluid flow thru a pipe (derivatives, integrals, matrices, feedback, etc) ... it's a wonder it EVER comes out straight

That's a really good idea! I used to dump Cheerios in the toilet and play "top gun fighter pilot" but I got tired of explaining why I was wasting the girlfriends breakfast cereal on going to the bathroom. The fly idea might be worth a shot...

Plukk

wait wait wait ladies have your ever been in our situation....i highly doubt it lol... morning piss, after sex piss, and one to many beer piss is so hard to control.... i have got tire of the arguments in my house( i have 3 female roommates) i have just decided to squat no matter what... no more arguments yippie lmao....

Am i the only guy that thinks there should be a urinal in every bathroom im going to get one installed lmao.. this squating shit has to stop.....

lets not talk about bloody tampons not making it down the toilet and some how magically floating back into the bowl.... three female roommates all on different weeks come on lmao...

Im serious about it.... then wont have to hear about it lol put it somewhere women never go hmmmmmm.... thats gonna be hard to find a spot in my house nosy roommates wait wait wait.... I got it the attic my roommates never go there they believe we live in arachnophobia hahah theyre afraid of spiders yes got my urinal spot now...

wow. 3 pages of replies and no one has mentioned the 'play it by ear' method...

in the middle of the night when you don't feel like turning on the light and blinding yourself, you have to 'sense' that you are standing in the middle...then you slowly start to go and listen for the right sound - that you're hitting it right in the middle of the bowl. If not, you have to gauge where you are and adjust accordingly.

Worst case is that the first sound you hear is it hitting the wall or into the garbage can...

Chances are if you ladies are finding traces outside the toilet, it's from the nighttime piss.