hobie331

Weekend numbers May 9-10

I'll start it this week,

0:10:0

Took lots of driving:(, two statesB|, weather dodging>:( and three dz's:D.

Could all that mean I need a 12 step program? If so I'll need a sponsor. Preferably one with mad ff skills.B|
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

:$;3;beer

I made 3 jumps today. A hop n pop, a great four way and then I was crazy enough to be a tandem passenger. I had NEVER made a tandem jump before and I gotta tell ya I didn't love it!!!! So first tandem = beer!

My boyfriend was getting current on his rating and also getting rated on a couple additional systems.... lots of trust was given today!!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:)
Another recurrency/coach jump and 2 fun jumps.

My new wingsuit came on Friday, I am holding out for the caravan return to try it out next week - will owe beer for that one:)
Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

:)::|

Spent Sat replacing the A/C compressor on my truck. Of course it could not f*ing lock up during the winter. Screw all y'all SAE folks. Putting one damn belt on an engine is part of the reason nobody buys your Dodge trucks.

Could all that mean I need a 12 step program? If so I'll need a sponsor. Preferably one with mad ff skills.B|

Yea Troy you need help. I heard that the Midwest FF Legend is available for sponsorship if you give him a kiss, feed his ego, and contact his marketing crew up at Wamego.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

0:6::D

#three jumps Satruday at Kapowsin in my new jumpsuit. Thanks you so much Valinda. It is beautiful. Then 3 jumps Sunday at home with my new geer. I've gotta admit I was a little nervous on the first jump. I went from a Triathlon 220 to a Pilot 188. That Pilot sure does fly nice. :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Damn its been a month since my last jump>:(
This weather has to break some time or another! Texas weather has been shit for the last month. Were did you get your jumps in at?

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Congrats on the new gear, Pat. I sure like my Pilot. Cindy is stealing back her 168, so I am going back to my 188. By the way, when Cindy posts, she owes beer - don't let her sneak out of it:P

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

WEll, I had to pack it before I could jump it, but after 3 tries, I gave up and had our packer do it. After the jump, It ried again and got it in the bag on the first try. I've decided it's not impossible after all. :):)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Damn its been a month since my last jump>:(
This weather has to break some time or another! Texas weather has been shit for the last month. Were did you get your jumps in at?

3 at SDD on Thursday. So, just remember, next time you ya'll blame the KS crew for bad weather, we did as many jumps on the one day I was there than ya'll did for the entire month since last tme I was there, which was 10 in one day. Then I went to Wichita, KS and did 2, then over to Osage City, KS same afternoon for 2 more then 3 the next day.

WEll, I had to pack it before I could jump it, but after 3 tries, I gave up and had our packer do it. After the jump, It ried again and got it in the bag on the first try. I've decided it's not impossible after all. :):)

I feel ya!;) I was jumping a new canopy that only had 6 jumps on it. It was so humid at SDD that it wanted to pack itself. Once I got back to KS and it was dry and cool I really had to work. :(

Yea Troy you need help. I heard that the Midwest FF Legend is available for sponsorship if you give him a kiss, feed his ego, and contact his marketing crew up at Wamego.

While Jimmy is one sexy dude, I just don't swing that way. And even if I did, I like a little meat on my potatoes.

And it is such a pretty wingsuit!;) Your welcome - :D:D:D:D:D

:o: 5: 1

1 hop and pop on friday
3 jumps on saturday including a solo free flail
1 today....another solo free flail ------
I am thinking RW is my calling

Beer owed for jumping my new camera helmet.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:P:6:1 Got 4 from various altitudes ranging from 7000 to 10000 during the day, then two night jumps, (hence the beer), one solo from 4500 and one linked rw from 7000. Not bad for the cessna dz!B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

more patience,1,:D

The internet dating- bring your date to the DZ angle can be fun, but crappy weather can also turn it into a freeking disaster and a miserable long drive home. Fortunately my DZ let me do a hop and pop below the clouds:)

THANK YOU VSA!!!!
you guys rock!

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

:) : 0 : 0

No jumps - but another big static line FJC at my DZ this Friday/saturday.

The previous class of seventeen students was originally intending to jump on Friday but they were confronted by bad wind conditions.

So on Saturday, we had a total of at least forty static-liners at our DZ.
Again everyone came through.
No jumping for me as I had to leave at three o clock, but I did countless pin checks, assisted at manifest and packed a few chutes.

The instructor and deputy instructors were dropping static liners and returning with the plane in order to speed up the process, jumping only once every (I think) five or six loads and then switching over to duty on the ground for the next cycle. Videots were wearing out their arms hanging from the strut to shoot stills and video of every student at least once. Experienced jumpers and novices alike patiently waited until all student gear had been jumped open and had to be packed, meanwhile assisting where they could. Packers, well, packed their asses off.

AFAIK all students of that first class obtained their military wing that saturday - before the new students came fresh from the classroom and all eager to jump.

I quote

Not bad for the cessna dz!B|

....Especially since our 206 is still down for maintenance and we only have our trusty old 182 to rely on at the moment.

Go PCMN!
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom