LuckyMcSwervy

So This Is How It Went Today...

no loss here...

except maybe for HIM....

you both showed initial interest, in one another and you were straightforward and Up Front about how and where you spend your free time... ( doing what makes you happy )

and His reply,,, "even I ONLY golf one day a week....
(snob reply)
he's divorced for a reason,,, and it's just a guess here,, but I'd say that an attorney is more likely to be impacted by last minute "work related emergencies"
and "sudden changes of plans",,,,, than most other professionals or skilled tradesmen...
When the date is broken or feelings are hurt due to such last minute rescheduling, it is always the case where the 'rescheduler' dictates the situation, and THEN plays like THEY are the victim here..... that sort shit could get tiring Fast... IMHO

The text message was Nasty and somewhat insightful...
A person who accuses another of Lying is often one, who is prone to such behaviors themselves.
Interpreting your words, as a lie to "get out of dating me" is rather crass AND presumptuous comment on his part...wouldn't you agree???

As soon as they wanna know, "why would you jump from a perfectly good airplane"? ( a phrase that i Hate hearing and hate answering)
walk ,,, no RUN !!! the other direction...

is it good to have a S O who is NOT entrentched in our sport????

Sure... and that blending of the skydiving world and your real life world CAN be a good one and CAN work,,
AND it does result in a better balance than say a SO who is also overenamored with the sport...hundreds or thousands of jumps are FINE.... but it's also good to have a full and "normal " life , when Not at the DZ...

"I'll call you in a few weeks "to see if you're still into this skydiving thing"...' say WHAT???!!!
he does NOT get it...
so who CARES if he's HOT and good looking.........

your post shows that you know exactly what you're doing and have good instincts, traits that will carry you well, on a DZ and OFF..

my $.02
skydive safely, skydive often, skydive with friends

jimmy
o[:-)

Wow. I'd think you were talking about me, but then it would have been "Ugly Lawyer Dude."

Nah...that would have been the "Hot Young Lawyer Dude that's probably jail bait." MMMWWAAA
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I woke up this morning to these texts:

12:12am - You awake?

12:21am - Sleeping? If you wake up and wanna chat give me a call.

12:33am - Do you always play hard to get?

1:11am - I'm going to sleep. Call me in the morning if you can find time to squeeze me in.

2:00am - I can't sleep if you want to talk.

OK, that shit made my decision even easier.

NO DICE. :P

LOL....

What a psycho you found yourself there B|
Jesus... WTF is wrong with some folks????

*shakes head*....
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

hahaha i did NOT see this post when i sent in a reply earlier....

NOW , checking back here, i read that the guy has itchy texting fingers at One and Two O'clock in the morning!!!!!!!!yikes...:o[:/]

and your reply here...
simply reinforces what i mentioned earlier...i.e. good instincts :)
so anyway HOW is your SKYDIVING Going??

jt

The guy probably thinks golf is extreme!;)

She wants a man not a mouse.

Hey golf is dangerous... just ask my brother (who broke his leg doing it...)

not only that... getting stuck out in the middle of a golf course when a sudden storm blows in is dangerous too!!! Standing out in the middle of the field with a bunch of lightening rods is extreme in my book... :P

btw: I can't/don't play golf... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

hahaha i did NOT see this post when i sent in a reply earlier....

NOW , checking back here, i read that the guy has itchy texting fingers at One and Two O'clock in the morning!!!!!!!!yikes...:o[:/]

and your reply here...
simply reinforces what i mentioned earlier...i.e. good instincts :)
so anyway HOW is your SKYDIVING Going??

jt

Hey Jimmy!! Everything is going quite nicely. I'm having a ton of fun and enjoying everything about it. Well, except all of the money I'm spending... but I look at it this way. I have no heirs. And I've never seen an armored car following a hearse. Have you?? ;)

Thanks for the advice. :)
PS - I sent HLD a text about an hour ago that said "I got your texts this morning. I sleep between the hours of 9pm - 6am. I'm flattered by your interest but getting together isn't going to pan out. Take care and enjoy your summer!"

I didn't know what else to say... :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

PS - I sent HLD a text about an hour ago that said "I got your texts this morning. I sleep between the hours of 9pm - 6am. I'm flattered by your interest but getting together isn't going to pan out. Take care and enjoy your summer!"

I didn't know what else to say... :P

Just got a reply that said "Your loss." That's it.

Oh well.... :P

Impatient little git, isn't he?:P I was never a hot young lawyer, so I was always a little less . . . intense about it all. :D Wonder if foreplay would have been that fast?:D:$

I can understand you wanting to keep the DZ as a refuge. Realize that the longer you jump, the more the sport is going to be an integral part of you. Get used to your whuffo friends finding out about your other life and coming to the DZ. I've ended up taking a few of them on tandems. And remember, no matter what jokes they make about it, they are actually excited about the whole thing. My slogan? "Skydiving-It's Nothing to Be Ashamed Of.":P

Have you heard of the 3 stages of a whuffo dating a skydiver? Guys probably hear it the most.

-Wow, you skydive!B|

-Wow, you skydive all the time.:|

-It's me or skydiving!>:(

Giving that guy the benefit of the doubt, he may just really have the hots for you. If a second chance comes around, consider it. Just make him realize he may not be the most important thing in the world to you.;):D:)

What a psycho you found yourself there B|
Jesus... WTF is wrong with some folks????

*shakes head*....

+1 and I for one thought the 1st text was childish and rude.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

+1 and I for one thought the 1st text was childish and rude.

I think it's rude to text anyone that late at night unless it is a close friend whom you know stays up late. Even then, if the first "you awake?" isn't answered, one should get the hint that the person probably isn't awake or doesn't want to chat! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow. A co-dependent p*ssy WITH a passive-aggressive streak! You certainly passed up the total package there. :S
Why on earth did his ex let him get away?!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey, I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and all, but this guy? He called her a liar in his first text, then texts her what 3, 4 times in the middle of the night? Then says "Your loss" when she tells him flat out she's not interested.

My advice is "Run Forrest, Run like the wind!":D The guy is a tool!

Wow. A co-dependent p*ssy WITH a passive-aggressive streak! You certainly passed up the total package there. :S
Why on earth did his ex let him get away?!

I think I probably dodged a bullet. :P

The funny part was I was talking to one of my girlfriends this morning with the "guess who I ran into" story and she reminded me that he is on his way to being appointed to the bench and the boobie pics of me probably wouldn't have been too appreciated if it had ever turned into a serious relationship. :D:D:D

I've already set his cell number to silent.

Since you've already made it clear you aren't interested, why not just delete the number?

I never delete cell numbers anymore. If someone wants to take a little walk down memory lane the Caller ID will pop up and then I won't be caught off guard (again ;) ) with answering a call from someone I don't care to talk to.

I think I probably dodged a bullet. :P

The funny part was I was talking to one of my girlfriends this morning with the "guess who I ran into" story and she reminded me that he is on his way to being appointed to the bench and the boobie pics of me probably wouldn't have been too appreciated if it had ever turned into a serious relationship. :D:D:D

Fantastic. The world needs another hate-bag with penis issues in charge of sending pot smokers to jail. :| Next stop, Congress.

P.S. Don't listen to those girls. I know why you really kept the phone number.

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "T"! :P

EDITED TO ADD: Wait.....WHAT boobie pics of you?! :o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Since you've already made it clear you aren't interested, why not just delete the number?

I never delete cell numbers anymore. If someone wants to take a little walk down memory lane the Caller ID will pop up and then I won't be caught off guard (again ;) ) with answering a call from someone I don't care to talk to.

I never delete cell numbers from my phone. When I get someone who keeps calling that I do not wish to speak to any longer, I put a star by their name :) That way ... I don't even have to remember their name ... I just see the star and know not to answer :D
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

It's valid to keep the number, because the the Caller ID lets her know who called (as opposed to recognising the number from memory).

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Hey, I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and all, but this guy? He called her a liar in his first text, then texts her what 3, 4 times in the middle of the night? Then says "Your loss" when she tells him flat out she's not interested.

My advice is "Run Forrest, Run like the wind!":D The guy is a tool!

See? You women are a lot smarter about relationships than men are, or at least me.:D Maybe I should pay more attention.:P

It's valid to keep the number, because the the Caller ID lets her know who called (as opposed to recognising the number from memory).

I don't answer numbers I don't recognize anyway, so deleting is no problem for me. I'll check the message if one is left and call back if I want to talk to them.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo