LuckyMcSwervy

So This Is How It Went Today...

I don't answer numbers I don't recognize anyway, so deleting is no problem for me. I'll check the message if one is left and call back if I want to talk to them.

Oh PLEASE! All this pointless logical discussion! This is Miss "WW:ph34r:D?" we're talking about.
She's keeping the number so she can get a kick out of grinning mockingly at her phone without answering the guy. :P:P:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

yea Rasta, that exactly why she is keeping it:ph34r::ph34r:;)... Dude sounded like he had alot of issues hes getting mad cuz u didnt wanna hang out... hahaha lets just say wow he must really have no life or never get to hang out with women to get that mad... Why is that those type of guys think that women only want a man with money... thats what i got from his your loss text....he has reached Insta-douche bag status...:o

dont worry karen im a phone call away.... if he starts getting more mcstalky let me know... i took karate when i was 10 so i got the hand to hand combat down :D

Hahaha!! Thanks, Eddie!!! Tandem dude Jimmy just told me I wear a ring that's good for a fist fight. :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Tis guy is starting to sound like McStalky.

He's harmless. Just a little too persistent for my liking. :S

There is a thin line between persistence and stalkerish like behavior.

Feel free to give him my number, if he is interested in learning the techniques of a real world cougar hunter. I'm sure my fees are are on the low side of what he charges for legal advice.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Feel free to give him my number, if he is interested in learning the techniques of a real world cougar hunter. I'm sure my fees are are on the low side of what he charges for legal advice.

There's nothing stalkerish!!

And he's my exact age, so I'm not a cougar to him. :P

The techniques are applicable to all age groups. Sorry, I should have stated that in my advertisement.

Edited to add ... The word "cougar" is not defined by a large gap in age between two parties. B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Wow. I'd think you were talking about me, but then it would have been "Ugly Lawyer Dude."

Nah...that would have been the "Hot Young Lawyer Dude that's probably jail bait." MMMWWAAA

Do you know what happens to pretty boys like me in prison?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

dont worry karen im a phone call away.... if he starts getting more mcstalky let me know... i took karate when i was 10 so i got the hand to hand combat down :D

AT 10, that form of hand-2-hand combat is NOT called Karate:$

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Well that is your problem - perhaps you can't relate to people your own age.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you should have tried to persuade him in to the tandem more, if he liked you i bet he would have done one, but that's just my 2 cents.

Or, if you were really interested, invite him to the DZ late afternoon heading into bonfire time. No "pressure" to do a tandem, but watching everyone else have fun and meeting your DZ friends might be cool.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

you should have tried to persuade him in to the tandem more, if he liked you i bet he would have done one, but that's just my 2 cents.

Or, if you were really interested, invite him to the DZ late afternoon heading into bonfire time. No "pressure" to do a tandem, but watching everyone else have fun and meeting your DZ friends might be cool.

Luckily, I won't have to worry about this guy. :D

But I've also filed away the good suggestions for later use, if necessary. :)

I've already set his cell number to silent.

Since you've already made it clear you aren't interested, why not just delete the number?

My phone if I delete a number I can't set it to special actions (like silent). Deleting it runs the risk of a 2am wake up call.>:(>:(
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Just got a reply that said "Your loss." That's it.

Oh well.... :P

Wow. A co-dependent p*ssy WITH a passive-aggressive streak! You certainly passed up the total package there. :S
Why on earth did his ex let him get away?!

This +1000 ... my god his behavior after day one was terrible. He needs new lessons on how to charm his way into a girl's bed ;) (and probably needs some vapid, uninteresting, dumb girls instead of Lucky LOL);)