gonzalesna

What's your favorite kind of firework?

Nothing much beats a brick of whistling bottle rockets, except maybe a pile of huge whistling bottle rockets. I miss having bottle rocket fights with friends.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Those little things that spin and hop around on the ground and look fuzzy.

I think they are called 'ground bloom flowers.'

Seriously. :D

You're such a girly girl:D fireworks should go bang, the louder the better.

Gone fishing

The homemade kind. Usually massive quantaties of flash powder suspended in a milk jug with about 1" of gas in the bottom of it. Model rocket motor ignitors work pretty damn good as a source of ignition with the added benefit of being able to get back from it a good bit before ignition.
Muff #5048

I like the C-4 with a touch of White Phosphorous to make for pretties. Should be doin' some on the 10th.

I love the smell of time fuze in the morning... actually... any time is a good time to smell time fuze as long as you know where it's burning from and how far to go away.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Wish you and your toys where here:(

Bry

The white phosphorous I wouldn't transport unless I absolutely had to... the stuff burns on contact with air. Makes for a pretty show when you're off a good ways, but up close, it makes for a very bad day.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Mortars are fun. We used to skip them across the water.

Bottle rockets are OK if you abuse them. Very lightly hold one in your hand pointed down at the water and light it. They travel through the water with a stream of bubbles and then blow up under water.

2 liter pop bottles filled with a stoichiometric mixture of oxygen and acetylene set off with a spark plug are AMAZING. A bit dangerous to handle though.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG