Misternatural

Ask Dr. Bordson

Santa Juseppe De La Hoya!!!!
I finally sleep off my superbowl binge and wake up to this???
What happened? Was anyone screening the calls or were they busy watching "Scrubbs".
For the love of pubic hair! This was supposed to be a family program. Everyone is fired, You hear me... Fired!
:)
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Santa Juseppe De La Hoya!!!!
I finally sleep off my superbowl binge and wake up to this???
What happened? Was anyone screening the calls or were they busy watching "Scrubbs".
For the love of pubic hair! This was supposed to be a family program. Everyone is fired, You hear me... Fired!
:)

Ring -

Oh and we have a call on line two.

Hi - Doc, can you please give me insight as to why Ladyflyer77 is homophobic concerning Stitch and I? I mean - I'm comfortable in my sexuality. Do you think that she may not be? Or is it just penis envy?

I'll hang up now to listen to your answer.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How come my cervix is down there, but my cervical spine is way up here? :|

"Cervix" in latin means "neck" (or "boldness"). The cervix is considered the "neck" of the uterus.... so that's why. Either that or you have a rather bold opening to the uterus. :o:S

-we often joked in med school about needing are cervicals massaged.B|

Dear Dr. Bordson,

How often should I rotate my tires?

:P;)

[eye batting and stupid cow eyes]I'm just a silly girl... but don't they rotate when you drive? :P And I'm sure some smart man will tell me when I'm wrong. [head cocked to the side with vacant look]

Dear Dr. Bordson,

[eye batting and stupid cow eyes]I'm just a silly girl... but don't they rotate when you drive? :P And I'm sure some smart man will tell me when I'm wrong. [head cocked to the side with vacant look]

:D:D:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you rock! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Dear Dr. Bordson,

Its nice to see some women know their place.
Remster

Its nice to see some women know their place.

Oh, trust me, Dear Remi. I KNOW my place. ;):)B|

My place is whereever I want it to be. And that location might change .... good thing I'm good with land navagation and have lots of toys to get me to my place.B|B|

Dr., How come all the good ones are either gay or married?

I'm not gay or married, does that mean I'm not good?:S

Are you sure you're not gay nor married? Wasn't there a weekend in Vegas... with some he/she misadventure? And ... if there isn't a rumor out there about you being "good", why don't you start one?

Holy medical wonders Batman, 2 Drs. in 1 week, hit all time high scores on my Never knew you were so Cool-O-Meter! And Bonus they are both women. Life is goo-goo-GOOOOOD. B|

:$B| Thank you.

(but you know... you should phrase your questions in the form of a QUESTION. :P )

How come my cervix is down there, but my cervical spine is way up here? :|

"Cervix" in latin means "neck" (or "boldness"). The cervix is considered the "neck" of the uterus.... so that's why. Either that or you have a rather bold opening to the uterus. :o:S

-we often joked in med school about needing are cervicals massaged.B|

Well then...if I have a little neck down there, wouldn't it be TOTALLY appropriate to ask my man if I can get a little head, too? >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I offered you my heart in the form of a question and you blush over the new guy in the Robin suit and a Cool-O-Meter?

:|

Well. How was I supposed to answer that?!

Medically? It would depend on HLA typing and compatibility.

Or reality? Dicha think that I wouldn't WANT my friends to die if I needed a heart? What kind of heart would I have now if I killed off all my friends? [:/] And he just said I was cool... which is kinda :$B|.... your offer (although correct in the form of a question) was A HELLOVA lot more difficult to answer.:P

If it smells like fish.... don't eat it!

Dr. Bordson,
I have always thought that, if you love it, it doesn't smell. At least, that's what I tell myself. Am I wrong?

No.

Tuna might smell like tuna, but some people still love it.

- and NO... it should NOT smell like tuna down there