Misternatural

Ask Dr. Bordson

It's late, and I'm drunk- and Dr. Bordson is asleep or having sex somewhere in the studio. But the show continues;

nipple nibbler in NY writes:

Dr. Bordson, Is breast milk just for babies - or for big hairy men too?

I.... ummmm.... was busy last night on call (thank you for none of you calling me at 1am with a heartburn question.[:/])

Now to the serious questions at hand.

Tequila, Breast milk? Seems like everyone is thirsty right now. Both options are good, but my advice... not both at the same time, might curdle the tequila. Except maybe body shots off a nursing woman (which might be a much better option than body shots off a man with moobs and galactorrhea)

Pops.... she handed you the cup, didn't she? That was assisting, see... you're just not looking at what help you are getting. :P

NESC, Fiber?! wtf would you want to eat healthy for? just have a twinky or two, you won't have to use the bathroom for at least a week. Fiber?! gees... next you're going to be asking about iron, and Vit C and getting enough sleep and even [shudder] exercise or [GREAT HORROR] meditation and relaxation.

Who IS THIS QUACK!!!

Don't you know that Twinkies KILL?

WTF are you trying to do to us?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

NESC, Fiber?! wtf would you want to eat healthy for? just have a twinky or two, you won't have to use the bathroom for at least a week. Fiber?! gees... next you're going to be asking about iron, and Vit C and getting enough sleep and even [shudder] exercise or [GREAT HORROR] meditation and relaxation.

Who IS THIS QUACK!!!

Don't you know that Twinkies KILL?

WTF are you trying to do to us?

SSHHHHHH!!! You're ruining my evil plan >:(

[Original Post Mdified to further evil plans]
Dr. B is good mmmmm kaaaaayyyyyy.

SSHHHHHH!!! You're ruining my evil plan >:(

OH - my bad - heh - nothing to see here - move along . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I thank our esteemed guest Dr. Bordson for answering our mostly sexually depraved questions.

The good doctor is available for advice on DZ .com considering she has a real job actually fixing people.

Dr. Bordson - why does the sound of Sunshine's Giggle give stitch Wood?

So... we've learned here that trains give some dz.commers wood, giggles give others..... maybe you're all just horny?

Medicalish - the vibrations of the giggle on the tympanic membrane cause a thrusting of the malleus which will lead to the incus and then the stapes moving in an undulating fashion with the fenestra ovalis (which is opening to the vestibule of the inner ear.)

Vibrations. Undulating. vestibules.... yeah, I could see how it could turn a guy on. B|

So... we've learned here that trains give some dz.commers wood, giggles give others..... maybe you're all just horny?

Medicalish - the vibrations of the giggle on the tympanic membrane cause a thrusting of the malleus which will lead to the incus and then the stapes moving in an undulating fashion with the fenestra ovalis (which is opening to the vestibule of the inner ear.)

Vibrations. Undulating. vestibules.... yeah, I could see how it could turn a guy on. B|

Isn't that kind of the description of a humm job?

The good doctor is available for advice on DZ .com considering she has a real job actually fixing people.

Oh I don't need help with that...I had my tubes lasered a few years ago. :)
-But there are a few other people on here that *definitely* need to be fixed! :o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oh I don't need help with that...I had my tubes lasered a few years ago. :)
-But there are a few other people on here that *definitely* need to be fixed! :o

Been there - done that - find something else to pick on me for.:ph34r:

find something else to pick on me for

Oh geeze, give the girl a challenge.

I did.

She said she was married though.[:/]

Maybe the good Dr. missed the connection, her speciality may be just the right one. Where exactly did you recieve this case of bad breath? She may not be able to help you now. But maybe she could prevent the carrier from inflicting others :P. Just a thought!
Edo
Concumbui
Aethrae Cernuare

If it smells like fish.... don't eat it! [:/]

And as far as the machine guns.... depends on how it's handled. :)

So the adage is wrong?

Smells like fish, must be a dish . . .

If it smells like fish.... don't eat it! [:/]

And as far as the machine guns.... depends on how it's handled. :)

So the adage is wrong?

Smells like fish, must be a dish . . .

A fishy smell (amine odor) indicates bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of bad bacteria. Mostly easy to treat.... but not something nice.