Misternatural

Ask Dr. Bordson

Try brushing your teeth and rinsing with listerine.

Listerine can actually make your breath smell worse in the long run. It kills all bacteria including the normal helpful flora in our mouths. People actually should not use mouth wash unless there is a reason ie new pericing for it. At least this information has been passed on to me by my dental hygenest. If ou feel it is necessary to use a mouthwash use a pre rinse like plax. Somehing with a low alcohol content, but a higher floride content.

On another note we really shouldn't use antibacterial soaps to wash our hands. for the reason I noted above Ani-bacterial soaps kill the helpful bacteria on our skin and leae more room for the harmful bacteria to grow, so in other words people stop using purel and other such nonsense. If you must clean yourself while killing a bunch of bugs use an antimicrobial.

I am also a bloodborne pathogen instructor.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Knights of Columbus!!! Who's screening these calls??

Ah... here is a question via E mail
Dr. Bordson,
Is it better to eat fiberous foods at the beginning or at the end of a meal to "keep the train running on time"?

signed by-No exit strategy in Chicago.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Im not listening, you're not a qualified Dr.

Whats brushing your teeth men?

I forgot, those of you across the pond don't brush your teeth :o:ph34r:. In the US, we use toothbrushes to keep our teeth clean.

Q: How do we know that the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

A: Because if it was invented anywhere else it would would be called a teethbrush! :D

:D:D:D:D:D

You guys kill me!!!!

OK... seems as if I have a bit of work to do here.

Andy.... why are you smelling your own breath? doncha know it's uncool to cup your hand and test it yourself? You should just go up to the nearest hot chick and breathe in her face. If she slaps you, you're doing good. If she kisses you, even better.... if she dies, then you need to go to a dentist (I'm a doctor, Spock, a doctor. - or for those that like to be inaccurate - Dammit, Jim. I'm a doctor not a dentist)

d123... depends on WHEN you're delaying the fart. It could be unhealthy for you to release it at the wrong time - like around open flames

cocheese.... again? well.... just make sure her husband is not an international arms dealer. B|

NESC, Fiber?! wtf would you want to eat healthy for? just have a twinky or two, you won't have to use the bathroom for at least a week. Fiber?! gees... next you're going to be asking about iron, and Vit C and getting enough sleep and even [shudder] exercise or [GREAT HORROR] meditation and relaxation.

OB/Gyn.... I know about pregnancy, and females issues.... Andy, you got that genetically inferior state of having the Y chrm. My *ahem* medical experience with why you would or wouldn't have a rock hard cock is limited. As far as a medicalish answer....lets see... its easier to get an erection tired... also means harder to get one when well rested.....

Erection problems are difficult for many men to talk about, because being able to have sexual intercourse is part of a man’s self-image. Most erection problems can be successfully treated, so it’s important to talk to a doctor if the problem persists for 2 months or more.

Treatment for erection problems can be anything from counseling to medication to implanted devices that help create an erection. (No baby.... that's not my bag)

Holy fourth quarter goal line, third down conversion!! I just realized how much these answers are gonna cost us, I mean.. Sweet mother of nachos!!!!..It's Superbowl Sunday.

This is Pro Bono right? If not please send the bill to DZ.com.:ph34r:
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Holy fourth quarter goal line, third down conversion!! I just realized how much these answers are gonna cost us, I mean.. Sweet mother of nachos!!!!..It's Superbowl Sunday.

This is Pro Bono right? If not please send the bill to DZ.com.:ph34r:

Pro Bono is fine.... unless an equitible barter arrangement can be established. :)

Its a bit of a problem, i'll be real tired from work and the train vibrations will make it go right up.

Edit to regain masculinity: I have no problems when fully rested either

You Shag ugly Kiwi women If you can get a boner from that you can get one from anything. You are definately not sitting behind me in the plane
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?