shah269

Engineers aint got no game!

If you are teaching this person to be popular with the ladies, he will be lonely for a long, long time.

Hope your better at this than skydiving!

I was trying to teach him how to talk to the ladies.....and I failed! [:/]

And no I suck at this sport! Note the tag line. :S
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Skydiving.... a great sport to suck at.
Right next to base jumping.

Compared to 99.99% of you I suck.
Note the low number of jumps and well the tag line about the broken leg.

But I have to admit most of you are better teachers I ever could be and I hope to get better when I get back.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

With seven jumps you can't really know if you suck at it yet.

One thing I have noticed in my flight instructing days is that some people are more inclined to suck at things than others. The ones who become the badasses are typically very eager to learn how to do things precisely correct and are patient enough with themselves to not tell themselves that they suck at something that they haven't had much expierience with.

I have seen some experienced guys who sucked big time and some students who did everything exactly correct. A big factor in how bad you will suck in skydiving includes aeronautical decision making principles: How is my health? Am I mentally ready to do this? Is this beyond my skill level? Are the factors here beyond anyone's skill level? (Weather is a big one. A lot of skydivers/pilots are STUPID (Repeat: STUPID) when it comes to decision making.
Do you make a plan for your skydives? How often do you review your emergency procedures? (I think about this the whole way up. Reviewing the dive plan and your emergency procedures on the way up make it fresh enough to perform them on-time)

I used to race motocross and loved dirt-jumping. The only way I would approach a jump is having hit the jump several times (i.e. not clearing the wholet hing, just hitting the face of it) beforehand and having gone through the whole jump several times in my head also. (The jumps often had a gap of 100 feet) Having not done this would have greatly made myself more prone to injury - and I have had my fair share of them

>God if I had a penny for every time I heard a girl say "You know, I
>know he's poorly dressed, and has an extra few pounds on him and is as
>outgoing as a brick....but I just want to wrap my legs around him and ride
>him like a mechanical bull!"

I think you are conflating "impulsive sex" with "relationship."

>I don't care what you tell him about me as long as he finds some one he
>can be happy with.

I would suggest that telling him to "fake it" does not equate "finding someone he will be happy with."

Imagine, for example, that you meet a girl. She's OK looking, and you get to know her. She's interested in skydiving and (insert whatever else you're interested in here.) She seems pretty cool, shares your taste in music and movies.

Then you start getting more serious. She takes off the wig and the fake boobs, and starts talking about her collections of porcelain dolls that she wants you to help her maintain. She has hundreds. It takes most of her time - but finally she has discovered a man who likes her for who she is and is willing to help her out!

Would that be a good outcome for you?

I lost focus for a second or two down low and well I came in hard and snapy...I think that qualifies as sucking.

But I hope to get better and hopefully not suck so bad.

>I think that qualifies as sucking.

Nope. I think attempting a swoop without the appropriate level of experience and training would qualify you for sucking.

I have been on final approach in the jump plane and glanced over at a dust devil for a second or two and had a hard nose wheel landing. People are susceptible to being distracted man. Unfortunately for you, your body took the hit and your leg is broken. I consider that a lesson learned the hard way - even for those who watched you do it. You've got to focus and keep flying until your canopy isn't flying any more. Every time.

It wasn't a swoop as much as a crash in which I lost focus and didn't bring up my right leg when I did my PLF.
Live and learn.

>God if I had a penny for every time I heard a girl say "You know, I
>know he's poorly dressed, and has an extra few pounds on him and is as
>outgoing as a brick....but I just want to wrap my legs around him and ride
>him like a mechanical bull!"

I think you are conflating "impulsive sex" with "relationship."

>I don't care what you tell him about me as long as he finds some one he
>can be happy with.

I would suggest that telling him to "fake it" does not equate "finding someone he will be happy with."

Imagine, for example, that you meet a girl. She's OK looking, and you get to know her. She's interested in skydiving and (insert whatever else you're interested in here.) She seems pretty cool, shares your taste in music and movies.

Then you start getting more serious. She takes off the wig and the fake boobs, and starts talking about her collections of porcelain dolls that she wants you to help her maintain. She has hundreds. It takes most of her time - but finally she has discovered a man who likes her for who she is and is willing to help her out!

Would that be a good outcome for you?

:D:D:D

:|

O

Yeah but most girls put up a "front"
Ever been with a girl who had great tits untill she took off her bra and well they were gone!
Or a great ass and then she takes off those spanks pants and you start asking, "Wait....hu!"

Women play this game better than us guys could ever play it.

But you can't get angry, it's life!

Ever been with a girl who had great tits untill she took off her bra and well they were gone!

Yeah, but somehow she found a way to make it up to me :$:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yeah, but somehow she found a way to make it up to me :$:D:D

...oh my:o

They didn't call her "Fast Fingers Freda" for nuthin'.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I find it hard to believe that Triple F could have been that good...video?

It helps that the recipient was as malleable as a half gallon of liquid silver - but Yeah, i do, and I'm keeping it all to myself. Sorry mate.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It was the time of the French revolution.
A doctor, a lawyer, and an engineer had been found
guilty of crimes against the people. The three of them were sentenced to execution at the guillotine.

The lawyer was sent to the block, and the executioner asked: "Monsieur, as a man of honor you have a choice of taking your fate face up, or face down. What is your choice?"

The lawyer answered: "I take my fate face up", and the executioner released the blade of the guillotine. The blade fell and fell and fell, and at the last moment it jammed. "Sir", said the executioner, "The guillotine has failed, so according to the laws of our republic you are free to go."

The doctor went to the block, and met the same fate. The blade jammed and he was let go.

Then it was the engineers turn. He was given the choice of face up, or face down. He chose to meet his fate face up. The executioner was preparing to pull the cord, and the engineer shouted:

"Wait, I think I see your problem!"
;)