buff

Weekend numbers - August 29th/30th

:)
1 RW
3 FF
1 Noodle War

Had a great crosswind landing practice in about an 8kt wind. Got it videoed and commentary on my techique was provided by Hobie.

Couple of good front riser approaches so I'm finally figuring out this canopy.

Couch Freaks Wednesday!!!B|
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Not telling either way :P : 3 : :D

Humps - See above. :P

Jumps - 3 fun sitfly jumps on Sunday. I actually stayed stable on each one (finally!!) with 2 small banana peel slips on the 3rd.

Beer - 1st freefly dock with my friend Danielle. YAY!! It was a freaking awesome time!! B|

Always be kinder than you feel.

0:3:0

I did my 4th, 5th and 6th jump on Saturday.

#4 : First back flip, first docking, first non assisted landing
#5 : First tracking, first time I saw a butterfly while under canopy at 1500ft! :)#6 : First front flip, first barrel roll, first time I couldn't land on my feet :|

I have now a lot more confidence in free fall, I'm relaxed and I feel really at ease and stable. After each acrobatics, I returned almost instantly and instinctively to belly-to-earth position. Those 3 jumps were definitely a huge confidence booster!

Oh man, I loooove this sport! :DB|

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

B|:7:0

B|= Still married to Vskdiver:)
7= Saturday was weathered out. Sunday the clouds broke up about 1:30, and we crammed a whole day into 6 hours. I did 4 tandems and 3 AFF, finishing the day with a sunset tandem with a very good passenger. Nice way to wrap up the weekend. Vskydiver and I never got a chance to fun jump together, but made 3 jumps with her new Sony camera, one with my tandem and one with my AFF.

Nunya:3:0

Eked out one jump at the All of the Above Boogie between weather holds on Saturday (and I sacrificed to the weather gods by deciding to take advantage of one of them to get my repack done a couple days early - thanks, Ted! - of course once my rig was in pieces the weather cleared up again). Got two in yesterday after the skies finally cleared before we had to run to PDX.

As always, thanks to Joe & Teresa and the whole crew at Skydive Oregon for throwing a great boogie and a fun party. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:)
Got 5 great jumps in and before the 4th jump of the day noticed i was about to make jump 666:S. Met a very nice girl from Israel that made some great jumps with the old guys. Great times!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

;);););););););););):7:1

^^Glorious:1 tandem, 1 coach, many fun jumps:and first student to receive his A license with me being his First jump as a tandem instructor. I was told by MY first TI that this was a big deal, like it's your own kid, hahahaha. So we went and got drunk.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

B|:6:0

B|: that's what I look like today, after being stung by a wasp directly below my left eye at the DZ on Saturday.

6: 4 4-way jumps out of the C-206. Our meeker exits are getting better and we *almost* launched a stairstep diamond off the strut too! B| 1 tandem video and 1 AFF video. Now I just want some pants with booties to go with my camera wings. :)

0: no :D owed. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

:$:7:0

:$ Not getting details!

Put out a few students (one 10 second delay, one 20 second delay, one clear and pull). Made a few fun jumps and got to make Tony's 100th with him. Also did a hop and pop after putting out our wonderful pilot Shawn on a clear and pull - he nailed it!

I don't owe beer, but Tony owe's plenty so I will drink whatever he brings next weekend.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:(:1:0

The first number needs to change..STAT! :P

The second number was due to lack of funds and time, so only one 5way. Just went to hell out the door, but eventually we caught up to each other..just barely before we had to break off. When we did catch up, it looked like our formation was doing one big wave from beginning to end...I guess it's hard to fly even when everyone has a different fall rate :ph34r::D

[:/]: 0 : 0

I dislocated my left elbow on a no-wind tandem landing a week ago. I went to the ER and had it popped back into place (while sedated of course). I don't have full range of motion back yet, and there's still some swelling and bruising. Looks like I won't be jumping for a while. Thankfully I am right handed.

Laura: I'm sending long distance good vibes. Those bees can be nasty. I got stung on the leg 2 years ago while standing in the landing area and it HURT like hell!! Feel better girl!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

[:/]:18:0

The best weather we could hope for in August prompted me to take off work early Friday and start the weekend with 4 jumps. Twelve camera jumps for my 4 way team, and a couple of more fun jumps at the end of the day Sunday when team training was done topped the weekend off.

I've made 43 jumps this month, and thought I was kicking ass until I talked to the Dallas Rogue guys who made 107 team jumps in a little over a week! :P

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

:$:3:0

did a nice 3 way - a 2 way and then doc decided to take me out on an 8way....landed right on top of me.----:D:D:D:D

gives me something I can actually give him a difficult time about for a change.:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!