kj126

Whats your average?

Mine is 143 but thats due to not jumping all year this year
1 jump in 11 months :|

was that with me?!!?!?!?!

I have done 1 jump since i left Elsinore in January (when we all did my 1000th), that was a hop n pop in Swakopmund Namibia. Wont jump again until after Xmas at least:|

Is it wrong to miss my Micron[:/]:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Depends on how you define it :P
61/year since starting
100/year if you take out the 13-year break
142/year since I started jumping again

Regardless, I'd have to count as a per-year lightweight, but pretty good at longevity.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, since I just started!...I am on track for a little over a 100 a year. But most of my time I have been a student grounded by barely over 14mph winds, so maybe it will go up!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

You will average about 100 a year at Bob's place. Go to SDD, you can do much more.B| Not trying to run you off, but make sure youre realistic in your expectations.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You will average about 100 a year at Bob's place. Go to SDD, you can do much more.B| Not trying to run you off, but make sure youre realistic in your expectations.:)

I do not plan on only jumping there! :)
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I was 250+/year at a Cessna DZ. Going to work for the FAA cut me down to 40 or so for quite a few years.[:/] Family illnesses and other commitments also played their part. Now our local DZ has been turbine for 15 years, and I've averaged about 200/year. That's with working full time, raising kids, and enduring the Seattle rainy season. :)

I'm at 1 jump a day for the last 13yrs.(thats when I started jumping)

Most I did was 850(+/- a few) in '02. Best day was 20, 18 tandems and 1am jump and sunset. B|

since I've moved to Ga I'm getting about 300 a year.

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

it varies on the year...i jumped more this last year than ever....but we are only open 6months a year so i travel in the winter months....

almost 200 jumps this year, 1st year was about 70, 2nd year was like 110 and last year was 101 (with me being out for 4months due to injury).
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!